Should we be carefull what we say here?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In response to a form 4 complaint against a bailiff. The bailiff company in their response to the court, mentioned things we have said on this forum..

Very strange as we have never mentioned our names or address on here..

They are watching us... :eek:

surprise surprise !!!

"Nobody ever knocks on your door to tell you, you have won the lottery"

Yep I've heard of them doing that, repeating things said on here, and even printing out entire threads and presenting them to the court.

Talk about reaching out and clutching at straws to nail a person. I don't know if any of it could actually be used as evidence though as they would have to be able to link a thread to a person and prove it's them. Without mentioning personal details such as full name, address, DOB and a scrutinised detailed account of the case which would leave no doubt as to a persons identity I fail to see how a court could make use of it.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Yep I've heard of them doing that, repeating things said on here, and even printing out entire threads and presenting them to the court.

Talk about reaching out and clutching at straws to nail a person. I don't know if any of it could actually be used as evidence though as they would have to be able to link a thread to a person and prove it's them. Without mentioning personal details such as full name, address, DOB and a scrutinised detailed account of the case which would leave no doubt as to a persons identity I fail to see how a court could make use of it.

I would imagine it would be useless as evidence...

but it makes them feel ever so big and clever .... so let them have their fun...

Just to add.... If i ran this forum I would find their IP address and block them... not that I am suggesting that

But the good part is it makes them look stupid and adds to my complaint againstthem.. But they don't understand that

Edited by rich777

Well it should be as all electronics like this and email can be added to and so forth so I should imagine the judge would throw it out.

Its not garenteed Infomation

But...

We had a situation once where an e-mail was produced as evidence in court. It had been altered very easily and we knew it had but the judge ( most likely being PC illiterate) took it as written evidence

Now this is very strange My friend has just been to court and produced the very same thing you are talking about different reasons Not debt reliated And the judge slung it out

Ours was not a debt related case but a family matter over contact with children..

My wife's ex produced an e-mail from the school to support his evidence. which he changed, the judge took it as important evidence.

the school confirmed it had been changed a few years later but would not ever say so on record.

Guest Thebailiff
The idea that bailiffs and other associated individuals are reading my every word......

oh I do hope so.

yes im reading you comments :-D

In response to a form 4 complaint against a bailiff. The bailiff company in their response to the court, mentioned things we have said on this forum..

Very strange as we have never mentioned our names or address on here..

They are watching us... :eek:

surprise surprise !!!

Because of the nature of our work we have assisted in many Form 4 Complaints and it is commonplace to find sections of posts on here provided to the court.