****Lowell Portfolio Ltd/LEGAL EXPENSES FUND****

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The DCAs will have had their day very soon. Unfortunately it is unlikely to be in a manner that any of us would like to see.

Just wait until there are mass, localised job losses of 100s or even 1000s.

These people can't get new jobs, they can't pay their debts, they all get harassed with no sympathy or attempt to help them.

Anger builds and builds, you then get a very large group of very angry people with nothing to lose.

It is frightening what is going to happen in this country.

I am glad I do not work in the finance sector, their security is going to need to extend to every individual employee...

What happened in Ireland yesterday is just the lull before a very horrible, nasty, and depressing storm.

Good luck UK26 I have problems with Lowell too, I get paid this coming Friday and will donate then.

Vodafone - Default removed (07/01/07).

MBNA - Claim settled with contractual interest and adjusted credit file to show no late payments (12/02/07).

CABOT - Taken to Court by Cabot/Morgan over alleged credit card debt, case dismissed (06/12/10).

UK - I can donate on a regular basis but I think we need to know how much a barrister is likely to cost - their fees are extortionate - and how long the initial hearing is likely to take. You can ask them for a quote. EDIT:- Shhh:)

Edited by freakyleaky

Bumping. UK26 is taking both Lowells and Experian to court.

Please read this post:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/112671-cag-cra-r-club-21.html#post1997526

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Edit:- I am quite happy to donate generously but I won't be donating anything if I cannot see what is happening.

Edit:- Any problems PM me

Edited by freakyleaky

Vodafone - Default removed (07/01/07).

MBNA - Claim settled with contractual interest and adjusted credit file to show no late payments (12/02/07).

CABOT - Taken to Court by Cabot/Morgan over alleged credit card debt, case dismissed (06/12/10).

Same as me I will happily donate but wont if I can't get access. Even a reply telling me why I haven't been given access would be polite.

Oooooooooooooo, get her! What do you think this is, pay per view entertainment?

Youre not missing anything, BTW and Im sure all will be revealed as and when the site deems it in everyones's interest to know.

• 2 months later...

I took Lowells to the county court last September and they sent a barrister down to defend, he produced some document from the 1930's to the judge who swallowed it, I could not even understand the document ( in court was also the first time i had seen this document as it was not put in their original evidence), I was trying to sue them as they "bought" a debt in dispute and i paid them a few quid to get them off my back not knowing at the time I should not have given them a penny and told them to give the debt back to the company i was in dispute with.

IT IS MINE !!!!!!!!

When will Lowells Learn..............................

not long now until my next day with them in court (18th May)

Lowells are not evening answeing there phones to me, nor is Hunter replying to emails

not sure whats wrong with them, maybe Lowells have the Flu?

Lowells are not evening answeing there phones to me, nor is Hunter replying to emails

not sure whats wrong with them, maybe Lowells have the Flu?

A remote possibillity is that someone their end has displayed some common sense and told them, for ***** sake shut up.

Or mabey they're just pig sick.

David

Good Luck UK 26 - Completely understand the need for total 'secrecy', that is the most prudent way to go and whilst many of us wish we could get a 'blow by blow' account 'as it happens' the knowledge we will gain will be all the sweeter for the wait.

Go Get 'Em. ;)

Yeap, it sure will, every thing is looking good and can't wait until the day is mine in court once gain.

Sent my bundle to the court (in excess of 500 pages)

Poor judge he’s got some reading to do

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything