Newbie Young stressed mum needs help!

stressed mum!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Stressed Mum & Texanbar,

Hope you both are ok and yes i have been busy. I am trying to keep peoples jobs at my place of work.Redundancy is a cruel business and my company want to axe staff.So it is a bit of a sombre mood at work.

It has been quiet on the creditors front at the moment.I had to reduce my DMP at the moment and we see what creditors get peed off with this.

Had a £1,027 gas bill in and i wonder how on earth i am going to pay it.

My son finishes school on Friday and i think they are breaking up a bit too early.

I am glad you two are doing well and i am here if you need any help.

Speak to you both soon.

Take Care

Womble:lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya womble lovely to hear from you,

Well bloomin big gas bill think it's woolly jumbers for you lot! I'm sure you'll be able to sort out payments with them though it is a lot do you pay quartley?

If you need a chin wag you know where we are you do so much to help others, take care of yourself xx

Ok ha well I've recieved a letter this morning from Shoosmiths I am presuming they are a collection agency stating that they have been instructed by Natwest to recover the outstanding amount.

They have asked me to call and disuss a probable discount for the amount they agree!!!! If we cannot come to an agreement in the next 14 days they will start court proceedings against me, they balso say I have failed to repay this debt despite thier letters.

Any advice on this?

I am going to write them a letter stating the obvious that I dont have the full amount to repay and what would be the discount on the amount owing and plus the fact that my account was back to the agreed limit in february due to a payment being made by tax credits on thier error and since then £450 which has been added are charges.

I have said before I have kept copies of all letters sent and token payments monthly I know I have done the right thing up till now really don't like the idea of court

xx

Hi Stressed

Shoosmiths are solicitors and big ones at that (They're based in Northampton and renowed as one of the big boys around here).

I might be wrong here, but don't think they will hesitate in initiating court procedures... I hope someone who has more experienced will be able to advise which letter you need to send to them.

Kind regards,

x:)x

Yikes this is not what I wanted but at the end of the day I cannot at this moments in time pay this amount back which is now £3847 an overdraft.

It's been straight forward I've explained circumstances sent expenditure forms and paid token payments the annoying thing is I would have probably been able to start paying it back in a few months.

But if I have to go to court then so be it just worried even after all the reading on here I still don't really have a clue and would be petrified turning up on the day:eek:

Hi Stressed Mum,

Hope you are well and just been reading your up to date thread.

What else can you do you offered token payments,you gave the muppets expenditure sheet and still they just no reasoning with the **** bags.

You will get 1st class help on this site and that what matters the most.

Is Shoosmiths chasing you on the overdraft only?

It maybe empty threats from them but you have shown willing to what you can offer.There is no more you can physically do.

Your defence if it happens is the unfair charges!

Plus as i have mentioned on Supastar thread they are only after one thing only and that is your property you own.

I will be be there for you and your family and dont worry!

Womble:)

Hello Womble

I am considerably calm at the moment it is only for the overdraft like you said I can put in for unfair charges.

I am going to write them a nice letter this week as I have 14 days to contact them and see what discount settlement they are offering.

I hope you and your family are all well and you are taking time for yourself you do so much for others take care xx