Toxic Vs Cahoot

toxicdebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is the correct address to send Cahoot a CCA request?

I sent mine recorded delivery last week to...

CAHOOT

Friars House

PO Box 1981

Coventry

CV1 2ZD

Its still not there. The post office website tracking service tells me its being redirected.

Is the above address the correct one?

In hope

Toxic

Cahoot is now part of Abbey National PLC.

Write to them at.....

Abbey National PLC.,

Abbey National House,

2 Triton Square,

Regent’s Place,

London,

NW1 3AN,

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Cahoot is now part of Abbey National PLC.

Write to them at.....

Abbey National PLC.,

Abbey National House,

2 Triton Square,

Regent’s Place,

London,

NW1 3AN,

Regards, Rooster.

i'd use roosters address. i sent my CCA request to the one in coventry and it took ages to get there - the letter got redirected and i had a reply from Cahoot in bradford returning my PO... mind you, i still haven't had a CCA for the flexi-loan, and the letter was sent in November 08... so don't hold your breath for a reply...

Got my CCa back today. No covering letter, no terms & Conditions and No Statement of account. Just a hand written envelope with a photocopy (wonky) of the CCA.

Does this look enforceable (my signature and bar code has been removed)....

Front:- http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/makum101/Cahoot/CCAFront1.jpg

Back: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/makum101/Cahoot/CCABack1.jpg

Does the fact they did not send anything more than the CCA copy its self, such as the T&C's and statement of account mean they have not fulfilled the request and can be put in dispute until they do?

Thanks

Toxic

• 4 weeks later...

Sent them a letter informing them they failed to comply with the act and asked them to supply all documentation required under the cca act.

Today I received an envelope containing just a copy of my agreement *again*.

Still no T&C's and no statement of account.

Account still in dispute letter on its way.

Hi Toxicdebt, has anyone commented on your cca yet, I have the originals Flexi loans cca and they look the same. So if we can assume that they are copies of the originals, Are they set out in a prescribed way and enforceable. PS Mbna have just failed to respond to my cca request 16/03/09. I am following a lot of your threads at the moment. Good luck from Moth :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive not got that far with cahoot. Presently disputing over their failure to comply with my request in not supplying any T&C's / docs referred to in cca doc. if they do then I will look at its enforceability further.

Hi Toxic,

I've had the same agreement (signed) back from Cahoot after my CCA request. Can you please post up the letter you sent them back in reply (failiure to supply T&C's and other docs) is there a link to that letter template anywhere on here?

Thanks in advance

Keith

Hi Keith

It was not made form a template. I just told them that as i didnt get ANY T&C's or other documentation referred to in the CCA they sent, they had not complied with my request under section 78 blah blah blah. Therefore the dispute remains until they comply. Then I listed what they can not do (but do anyway) whilst the 'alleged' account remains in dispute.

There many examples of such letters on these boards to place your account in dispute. Have a good read up.

I dont post my reply letters on here as the bankers do read these forums and i dont want them to realise who I am etc.

• 7 months later...

I too have one of these Flexible loans.

I was paying regular instalments, this did not stop them escalating the interest rate at regular intervals.

I will be going down the CCA Route myself.

So just to sum up the process, CCA request letter sent registered delivery with enclosed £1 postal order with wording on the reverse " for cca purposes only " ?

Any advice anyone? thanks.