Welcome Finance Loan summary cause citation - mostly charges/PPI - **settled after welcome removed charges/PPI**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have they not followed up the offer in writing?

did they also reduce the interst via ppi?

are they abanding the action?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have not received anything in writing, just a copy of a letter between WF Sols and the local representative.

WF are prepared to remove ppi (including the interest with it) and all charges applied to the account. So any moneys paid to date has come straight off the loan. WF Initially asked for £3500 now with the removal of ppi and charges, the amount is reduced to £1700.

I am happy with this, however I would like the credit agreement to be removed from my credit file.

Is it simply a case of contacting Irwin Mitch Sols to agree a monthly repayment plan if and only if the CA is removed from my Credit File?

Thanks again Ida.

they should have made a formal settlement offer in wrtiting to yourself.

i would put it in writing to them also stating in realtion to the settlement of court claim ref xxx dated xx/xx/xx in ref to letter to xxx from xxx etc

also state that any adverse entries or them all, what you want removed from the 3 CRA's and your payment plan

i would also go for that they abandon the action against you as well as they don't want to disclose underwriting sheets etc

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ida,

Next hearing is tomorrow and still no formal letter regarding settlement.

I am prepared to settle the remainder of the loan approx £1700 (ppi and charges removed).

In my moment in court, do I simply remark that I am happy to repay the remainder of the loan only if the loan is removed from all Credit Reference agencies?

Any help will be greatfully received.

Same Old Story

Welcome Never Put Any Thing In Writing

Speak To The Welcome Cretin Out Side The Court

If An Agreement Is Agreed, Go Into Court And Tell The Judge What Has Been Agreed

Remember

Welcome Are On The Spot In All This By Declining To Release All The Info And Need To Answer To The Court

if u have a copy of the letter u could ask the judge to rule on it.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

if don't agree then go for dismissal as they have still not fullfilled you IA and that they made you an offer but have not followed it up in writing and therefore no formal retracted offer

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I have been on holiday and computer is now back online.

I was the last to be called up, WF are happy to remove all charges and ppi from the outset, so I only have to pay just the remainder of the loan. This meant the debt reduced from £3700 to £1700. I explained to the Sheriff that I am happy to accept the proposal and pay an agreed small amount a week. I asked the Sheriff to ask the WF to remove the CA from my Credit File as the data is inaccurate.

The Sheriff remarked that is was not in his power to do so.

So overall I am kind of happy, I have reduced the debt by half and can afford the repayments.

Looks like more letters to WF to remove the CA from the credit file.

Has anyone else suffered this fate?

Thanks again guys for all your help. :D

thanks god you are back.

was scared incase we woke up to a pigs head on the thread :D

i am being thick and for the life of me cannot think what CA stands for?

• dx100uk changed the title to Welcome Finance Loan summary cause citation - mostly charges/PPI - **settled after welcome removed charges/PPI**