Welcome Finance secured loan

hobson999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I made a thread a few days ago explaining that my wife has had some sort of break down over the last few years and has run up a fair amount of debt. I only found out about this on the 8/1/09. One of the problems in this scenario is a loan company called Welcome Finance, my wife took out a loan for £10,000 which they say is secured on the property. The property is owned in joint names and I haven't signed anything as far as I know to commit to this loan. I have asked them for a breakdown of this account and the details of the loan also asking for a copy of the agreement which I must have signied. If my signature is on it (my wife will of had me fraudulently got me to sign under the pretence it was something else) can I contest this. I am waiting for the post to arrive to see if I have signed, if I haven't signed anything I'm not paying anything and they will have to take me to court, if I have I cannot afford to pay anything for sometime as at the momment I am trying to save the house. Any advice would be much appreciated. :mad::mad::mad: