DG solicitors (HSBC)

diasal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have received a court date concerning charge on my house for a loan i had from HSBC from 1999 amount 5,000 to purchase a car,i defaulted on this loan owing to losing my job and then went onto welfare benefits ,have been making minimum payments since then,defaulted a few times owing to my mentel health but made up the payments has soon has i could,for years i have had threatening letters from them and on one occasion they took me to court for a charging order on my property ,they did not turn up and the judge threw it out,now again they are taking me to court this month for the same thing ,i have told them i am on benefits and disabled and cannot see my financial situation getting any better,and even finding it difficult making the 5 pound per month ,is there a possability of me asking them to right off this debt due to my situation?if so is there a standard form i would need to send them (tenplate)?Money advice said they would beable to represent me in court ,any advice would be much appreciated.

Because it was so long ago i have not got the paperwork concerning the loan etc ,how can i get the details of this?and i have been making payments of 5 pounds a month for years ,there have been costs added on and i dont no what for?i have read the link concerning charging orders from another thread but find it difficult to understand.