No CCJ on statutary credit reports

philtay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

About a year ago I subscribed to Equifax's online credit report. I had 1 ccj for £100 with 4 years left to run. I also had every line of credit recorded for the 6 year period.

A year later (just before xmas) I sent £2 off for a statutary report to both Equifax and Experian. Both reports have no mention of a ccj and many credit records (mortgage and secured loans) seem to be missing. Is the statutary report a full copy of someone's credit report? Why no ccj on there?

Philtay

So far as I know the statutory report lists every account on your file, so either they've made a mistake and deleted the CCJ accidentally or it's disappeared for some other reason.

Unless there's positive stuff missing, I would leave well alone and maybe just check again in a couple of months.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

According to Equifax their online report differs from their statutory one. In that the statutory one only lists 3 or 4 pages of stuff but the online version is the full version. this is factual, just had a major row with them about this exact issue!

Basically they run two reports.

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

Just checked my credit record online with Equifax. There is a huge amount of extra information shown online, including defaults and CCJ that is not on the statutory report. Shouldn't the statutory report have included these? Looks like the statutary report is a total waste of £2.

Regards

Philtay