Virgin Credit Cards

Talbot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Maroondevo

It is called Home Improvement Loan, when I put a new question or whatever and submit it does it then go automatically to the new posts section, because when I look it isn't there?

Really appreciate you looking at it for me:D

If you feel I have helped please tickle my scales;)

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Talbot.

This thread.......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/176142-home-improvement-loan.html

You've bumped it today, so seems to be OK, have a look through it, see if all your posts are there.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Yeah it seems to be all there should it show on new posts when I add something to it?

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

No, your posts wont show on 'new posts' but will show on 'UserCP'.

Regards.

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...
Talbot, Payplan will help you by providing an up to date budget plan and template letters, however they will only negotiate on your behalf if they are handling the funds and paying the accounts on your behalf. In this isntance they wont do that as you are only able to afford £1.00 per month to each of your creditors.

All you will need to do is top and tail the letters. You could if you wish retype the letter into a word document then just print them off with a font signature.

I use Microsofts, Lucinda Handwriting ... which unfortuantely wont recreate here.. But there are many fonts you could use.

Hi,

What do you mean by top and tail the letters??

Also I have another thread running but I can't seem to get a reply (which I know sometimes happens) which seems odd because I have been bumping and asking for help for around 4 to 5 days. Is there anyway I can check if it's working or can I contact the site team to see if they can help?

Sorry Talbot, not been around for a while due to computer glitches.

Top and tailing letters means adding addresses / Dear sir, yours faithfully etc .

How are you doing by the way ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I'm doing fine, bit nervous got first letters over the DD being cancelled.

Received 3 letters for mine and same for OH first letter:

following a review today a restriction has been placed on your account. We ask that you cut up your credit cards and card cheques and return them to us. As from today no further transactions will be authorised (does this mean payments also he he). Then so more blah blah

Second Letter: Thank you for completing an income and expenditure form. Please phone 000000000 to discuss the details

Third Letter: Regrettably we have been unable to process a recent DD to your account for one of the following reasons blah blah.

My OH decided to ring over hers and got the usual try to put it on another card etc. One thing is when waiting to get through a recorded voice asked for a mobile number to be typed in as EXTRA SECURITY :eek: can you believe it needless to say she didn't.

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

Cut or shred your cards up by all means, but DO NOT return them to the CC company.

Yes, it is a bit scary isnt it. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

yeah i've heard that before why don't we send them back, not that i would?

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

Send them to me, if there's any credit :p

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

ha ha I like it, but as you would expect they've asked me to stop spending on them (not very nice):lol:

You can have the debt if you want he he

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

You can have the debt if you want he he

Eh, no thanks, I'm still trying to shake off Cabot ;)

Oh my god thats a shocking story, can't believe it. Anyway I wouldn't have sent it back because there is no need. Strange not had a response from egg over my letter just that the DD has stopped. At least MBNA have acknowleged they received my income and expenditure form

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

and so the charges begin!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Might want a look at this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/187177-mint-pay-back-12-a.html

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Quality, I will be following that thread with interest. When my OH spoke to them on the phone they said they could arrange 66 per month for 10 years (i assume with no interest) you heard of that before?

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

Quality, I will be following that thread with interest. When my OH spoke to them on the phone they said they could arrange 66 per month for 10 years (i assume with no interest) you heard of that before?

Hmm, did they confirm it in writing ?. You would definitely want it to be with the interest frozen if that was the way OH wants to go.

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...

no they didnt confirm in writing we said can't afford it didn't want to grab the first thing they offered not that we can afford it at the moment. One worry is i will go over my limit soon with these charges which will add more charges on has anyone any advice on this can they do that legally?

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

They rang my OH this evening even after i told her not to speak to them. they caimed to be from a company called aegis and needed security details she answered and then they discussed virgin. OH explained sent letter blah blah don't phone again. Who are these guys? i will let them phone a couple of times and then send off the harrassement letter.

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

hiya talbot

mbna pass on chasing up payments to these guys aegis,, prob get letters from them soon

then eventually they pass back to mbna which is what they did to me

i think they call from india call centre

good luck keep all in writing

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

They rang my OH this evening even after i told her not to speak to them. they caimed to be from a company called aegis and needed security details she answered and then they discussed virgin. OH explained sent letter blah blah don't phone again. Who are these guys? i will let them phone a couple of times and then send off the harrassement letter.

Aegis are apparently in Mumbai ? Link below is another person who has been at the mercy of their calls.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/190449-mbna-aegis-nightmare.html

Until you receive a letter from them with a UK address you are pretty much not able to write to them.

Please persuade your OH to refuse to go through the security details. Either record or log as accurately as possible all calls.:)

BCOBS

the calls are still coming but not as frequent...love saying 'I don't give my password details out over the phone..why not..because I don't know who you are..I have just told you you Aegis...I have just told you I am MR xxxxx...I am expected to believe you but you don't believe me....Ok can you call MBNA....sure, goodbye'

Quality

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

hiya Talbot

just catching up with your latest - gosh im so glad for truecall , not sure if i got around to telling you about it, but have a good look at it, not biased or anything not on a sell, LOL but i cannot believe the peace in the house it was worth every penny i assure you

keep positive laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya Talbot

just catching up with your latest - gosh im so glad for truecall , not sure if i got around to telling you about it, but have a good look at it, not biased or anything not on a sell, LOL but i cannot believe the peace in the house it was worth every penny i assure you

keep positive laters angel x

Is this site still doing the offer on it? Followed the link to it but it doesnt say or I need my eyesight checking [more likely]

S.