Feeling Down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs Z

and Mr Z

i wish you both the best of luck for 2009,,, and that you stay here and keep the battle going once, you have had a good talk on boxing day, you may decide its been too much and bankruptcy is your only option, only both of you know that,

however, i felt a little lost at the beginning of the year, and once id refound cag ive been fighting for my rights because we do have them, we are just initially made to feel, we are outcasts because we owe money, my attitude has changed dramatically since early part of this year, yes there are days i think my god ive got my first default, and this time last year, i can remember today i got a call from mbna who threatened all sorts and ruined my christmas and i was almost suicidal.

Now a year on, i know what i went through last christmas and from somewhere within me, today i realised, i have nothing to lose but to keep fighting by learning every day something new to keep me afloat emotionally and financially. With the help from these wonderful people who give their knowledge for free and their support i know i can somehow get through next year.

Someone said whats the worst, they take you to court and IF YOU SHOULD LOSE and the judge will award a ccj, and you pay back what you can afford to pay - should they try a charging order, i would fight it and as long as the ccj is being paid, there is always a defence for a charging order to be put aside anyway,

I would still have that chat on boxing day, decide

what exactly is the problem with each creditor - have you requested a cca for each, have you requested a sars for each, can you reclaim charges, etc,

i would try and choose each battle that you can try and win, some maybe you cant do anything other than pay as they have an enforceable agreement and they maybe accept a lower amount for the time being,

others are blatently obvious that you could fight and win, so choose those to get good advice on and tackle as much as you can to win the case

i cant think of anything else but i just wanted to say, hang in if you can and let everyone try and help with snippets along the way and hopefully next year this time , you just may have resolved all and be in a positition to help others from your own experiences and successes

Good luck and ive subcribed just to keep supporting you

laters angel x ;)

• Haha 1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hello again Mrs Z and Mr Z

thank you for your updates and i and my family wish you lots of happiness over the holidays and a very lucky 2009 to all of us

like you and others ive married my sweetheart and yes we have travelled this journey and grown together, and somehow we still are stuck together, which in itself is the best gift you can give each other

i feel sorry for the marriages that fall apart through money or whatever else when the couple are at different levels of understanding of their problems, so i have to say im thankful my hubby is with me with all this situation and i know that together we can get through this, like you guys who are married over 30 years it gives me hope i will reach that milestone, albeit still to get to 25 yrs but soon in 3 years,

i will chat later off to do a little bit of shopping for the next few days, we shall be warm and cosy - the phone is on silent and we will have a fun chilled few days and forget our worries for a while

keep happy guys, we can do this - hugs to you all

laters angel x :cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thank you Mrs Z

its all about knowing your rights, picking your battles carefully and choosing your friends to help you - wink wink

you know you can always come here for support and thats what we all have as a mutual help , it helps others too and what each of us are facing, we do know we are not alone, just imagine having to face this without cag and its members, i think i would seriously be ill - i cannot thank my lucky stars enough that once id found cag, i immediately started to feel so much better, and face things in a more positive manner

good luck and think lucky for 2009 and keep your dreams alive

laters angel x :wink: