bobbi against welcome finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me again poochie

even though you have a lousy agreement, stopping payments while it is being investigated, ime unsure. that is why i have asked surfacegent to comment.

when i had welcome up in court, even though i won, the judge said it was not a good idea to stop payments until welcome responded to my complaint,

mind you, before i issued my court claim, welcome ignored all my correspondents so had no choice but court

That's right Poochie, make sure you write on the back of the postal order "Fee for Subject Access Request - not to be used for payment on account"

Send the letter to the Compliance Officer at the Ruddington address I gave in an earlier post.

Ell-enn[/quone

Telephone their head office!

Remember this is a secured loan so I would recommend maintaining payment!

Ask what charges have been raised on the account and if they are unreasonable give them the opportunity to return them!

Give them your concerns about their treatment of you quoting the Financial Service Authority's treating customers fairly principles (look on their website).

Finally, dont let it get you down, they will not want to lose your account so I imagine that if the problem is no greater than you suggest, they will be only to willing to assist! But don't be tempted to borrow out of trouble!!!!!!

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

hello charlie1 "welcome" (as opposed to welcome .... cattles ,shopajoke etc ) to CAG

it has been noted you to date have posted solely on the cattle group , we look forward to your future posts on non cattles topics

(perhaps sheep)

the answer to the question

why all of a sudden the smooth over publicity for cattles from charlie1 .............. (eg the stating of the existence of a compliance officer at cattles -- thanks to you giving the details )

the answer lies in the thread below .............. oh and by the way Cattles passed on their dividend this morning

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/173796-cattles-application-banking-licence.html#post1874993

anyone object to cattles being granted a banking licience .......

please form an orderly queue

Just to say good luck as I keep seeing Welcome cropping up in complaints .

I am sure you will get some good help here.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

We think our best course of action would be to pay for january and february as normal whilst waitin on the subject access request to arrive. How long do they have to send it to us?

We think we will have better idea after recievin the subject access request... Does others think this is good idea or should we let them know now that we aint happy?

All help and advice much appreciated as always....thanx

• 2 weeks later...

hi poochie

ime drafting a letter for you to send welcome

they were quick with your sar

ill post the letter on your thread for people to comment on

beside all the waffle, the wilson case comes into this, acceptance fee, ppi included in the total ammount of credit

its game over for welcome

did welcome include any info on the insurance, ppi etc

thats underwriters, commission payments, insurance premium tax

i bet they did not

a sar default letter is whats needed to begin with

let me know any code words you dont understand for the charges

iys now time to turn the screw with welcome

they have had enough rope to hang themselves now

Thanx for all help and advice its much appreciated. Happy new year dear :)

The only code we dont understand is add hoc fee which ranges from £5 to £20 but we also have statement sayin we got letters and fees added for them and also calls but they dont match with the subject access request info....very strange and I also had fight with local office manager about callin my husband at work and that they were told not to do it etc...He said this was not on their records but its noted on the subject access request info they had..... :mad:

We did not get any info on underwriters etc that you mentioned but they sent forms about medicare which we have never even seen before let alone signed.... This was something I mentioned to local manager previously as well as payment protection but I got fobbed off with the usual reply of "I will look into it for you and get back to you on this"...... I never heard from them again...Typical :mad:

Anyways, we can scan and send you copy of some paperwork if you need to see it before we do anythin else....Thanx :)

just had quick look and it says on agreement that £150 payment was for medicare watever that is but I will go thru it all again tomorrow and get hubby to scan and post you the stuff we aint sure about :(

post that agreement again please as well

check back tommorow night and i will have the letter posted for you to send welcome

they have a lot of questions to answer

this saga will end soon

that i can assure you of

hiya again dear, here are the documents that confuse us. We apparently paid a one of fee of £150 for medicare and it had interest added to it and it shows we are payin £2.31 per month for that privelage as well as payment protection of £40.76 per month.

I asked them about the medicare a few times previously and was told it was for steve only cause it was his wage they were usin to guarantee our loan etc, etc..... We have never had any other paperwork regarding this medicare and steve has never been asked to have a medical with any doctor etc so we dont understand why its in the agreement.

ricplayer/Welcome - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Docs 1 to 5 are the new ones regardin the above, and you will find the agreement there too

hi poochie

just a few more questions before i post that letter

it seems welcome have added this medicare later on

i cant seem to find your signature accepting these insurancies

move on from the accepting signature for the medicare

the ppi insurance,

i cant find your signature for that also

also, on agreement 1

i know you have prob erased your sig but can you confirm you did sign the agreement in agreement 2

on an agreement, you sign for the loan, they sign and date after you to execute the agreement

on the agreement also, there should be another signature box for you to sign accepting any insurance product with the figures which are kept seperate from the main agreement, they again sign and date after you.

can you confirm please you have only signed the agreement once

the details for you to sign accepting should be in doc 5

its missing

i feel welcome have been up to there tricks again

misselling and possible fraud on this one

please confirm signature bit

Edited by postggj

I thought it worth mentioning because my hubby and me were speakin about this today while goin thru the subject access request, The arrangement for the loan was done by phone and we were told to go down on the day to sign the documents. Wen we went down, the documents were already filled in and all we had to do was sign on our parts. I will check with hubby just now for the info you request above and be back shortly....Thanks again :)

My hubby just checked and yes we signed the agreement just the once. He has blanked out our signatures coz you said to delete any personal info.

We both also signed the insurance suitability sheet as well but those are the only papers we signed. We dont have seperate sheets regarding the insurance figures or medicare details.

The medicare was on the agreement wen we went to sign the forms but we thought it was something to do with the ppi and that was a condition of our loan so we didnt question it further at the time.

Does this info help?

Please let us know if you need anymore info.... Thanks so much for all your time and very helpful advice :)

believe me

its my pleasure

this is important

you arranged the loan over a phone call

you went in and signed the agreement

how long after this did you get the cheque

it should be seven days after you signed the agreement or did they give you the cheque straight away

We are unsure about wen we got the money but I was sure it got put into our account by them and lookin at the figures we have here...It states that on 22nd march, a transfer of the funds was made so it doesnt say if it was cheque so we are assumin I may be right about them puttin it into our account coz it doesnt even mention anythin about it in the notes on our account.... It goes from 7th march wen we spoke on phone to them about top up on account to the 6th July wen new d/debit was needed....Very strange not to have details of the transfer of funds in the notes is it not? :confused:

all the documents you were sent where regarding the top up..... We had original loan from welcome then they kept harrassin us to take a top up and we eventually gave in and I discussed it with them by phone..... That was on the 7th march and it was 14th march we signed the documents for the top up..... The documents you see are relating to the top up.

It shows on the figures we have from them in subject access request that we got rebates etc....Im askin hubby to scan the top page for you to see for yourself....I will send the link in a minute or two for you to look at yourself