car phone warehouse please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5653 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband bought me a new phone as my very old phone which i had for 4 years was giving up on me, so as a treat and a chrismas prezie we went to town and bought an lg cookie on sat we took it home put it in the wardrobe with other prezies, monday afternoon my trusted old nokia died, so my husband said i would have to have my new one, i took it out of the bax inserted the sim and battery placed on the protective screen turned it on by the button and the under screen was all cracked with a big blob.

I took it back to be told it was presure damage and nothing can be done so i have now got a phone which i can't use and £120 out of pocket i would expect this if i'd av bought it off ebay!!!

I phone customer care to be told screen damage is my problem, all phones are checked b4 they leave factory, but it wasn't checked in front of me at the shop so anything could have happened between factory and store but they won't have it. And their was no security seal on the box like with other phones i have purchased in the past.

they can see it has not been used or dropped in anyway.

Can anyone please advise as to what i can do cause i need a phone and i'm also lost without it.

Just glad I never bought it for one of my kids christmas presents!!!! :mad: