Pugsley v Barclaycard

pugsley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent preliminary action letter and letter before action 14 days later

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

• 1 month later...

got back a good will offer of £150 today of the £200 asked for, still haven't got my older statements as didn't have the £10 before my holiday, will accept this as part payment and send data letter as soon as I get paid, hopefully claiming for more when it goes to court.

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

gave them till 4th september or claim starting

i wonder if you could help me???

i have been reading with great interest your account of getting your money back from banks and was seeking your advice.

i have sent a letter to barclaycard asking for details of charges and or bank statements going back the last 6 years! they have sent me details going back to march 2005 and say i will have to pay £3 per statement for the rest as it is stored on a microfich or something like thta. can anyone advise me if they are allowed to do this? and if now what can i do next. please email me on this address (david . seale @ ntlworld . com) withouht spaces as your help and advice would be much appreciated!

thanx

forgot to say this is a student barclaycard, no letters this week as yet, anyone else had their card cancelled?

30th august same offer although I accepted the partial offer they have just tried to offer it again, silly, as far as I know they haven't took the offer amount off my balance.

sending them a letter about closing my account

sent them a s10 notice 31 st august 7 days to comply

got a letter saying my account which was supposedly closed is now in arrears of £85, so they must have credited my account with the partial payment offered of £152 and added some charges again as the full amount so far asked for was £224, anyway once they pay all the charges back it will be back in well within my credit limit. This might mean they are sending me a statement again and have opened my account again. Really need to send a SAR but can't afford to at the moment, I will be picking up my claims forms today, but can't fill them in until I know how much to put in it. Hopefully I will get a letter from them soon to clarify this position.

so if they have closed my account why did I get a statement today adding another £24 in charges and crediting me £150 as a partial offer, surely this means my account is still open.???????.

I am £100 over the credit limit, I have another £70 of charges that I know about to claim for and still need to find the money for the SAR to add up the rest which should be at least £120

just realised I will be asking for the default to be removed and it might have been already as a default means the account is closed and they cannot levy fee's on a closed account so if they are sending staements out it isn't closed is it? arrrgghhh confused!

bump is it opened or closed, opinions please x

does this mean my account is still open? surely it does, they said they closed it and defaulted me and I complained and got some refunded, and am going after the rest.

so is it open or closed, as I wanted to put removal of the default on my N1 form... confused

update it is definately closed! great makes it easier for me, come on Braclaycard come to mama!

has this happened to anyone else?

they refused my section 10 notice will post up reply soon, will probably have another claim about this issue

putting in a N1 small claim and then another one when my statements arrive, I want to do it twice anyhow, although I'm not vexious in any way ............. mwah mwah!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTICULARS OF CLAIM

pay day next week thank god, have sent off for SAR finally, going to ask for a copy of my credit agreement too

got to give more evidence for fee remission grrrr

got my statements nice and quick, total is near to £500 sent a new schedule to barclaycard

• 1 year later...

this is still ongoing, so I am requesting a cca agreement today to see what they have got.

they appear to be adding money to my account owed every month but am not sure what for as they are no longer sending statements. Do I need to send another SAR to get this information?

account up to £700 now £300 has been added in the last year as far as I can tell

Hi Pugsley,

Your CCA request is a good move as you can at least stop them adding chgs and int't to the a/c if they have no enforceable agree't.

I'll come back with contact details you may try for state's.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Me again,

Have a look here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/3331-barclaycard-contact-address-5.html#post998856

The thread has many contact phone nos. but, if you can afford it, a new SAR would be better (sent by Rec'd Del'y).

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks, really helpful of you :)