Accident fully comp ?

MickeyBo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello .. was involved in an accident yersterday morning going to work 07.15, where a oncoming car cut right in front of me causing me to collied with it, hit my head of the driver side door post, causing me to blank out for a few seconds and when me car came to a stop it was impaled on a small BT connection box, the the fire brigade and ambulance arrived on scene, was treated in ambulance for slight cut to the head, the other car involved spun round and hit the car behind causing minor damage to it as well, at the end of it the police took me home but i didnt get any details of the car that hit me, the police arranged a recovery truck to take the cars away to there compound ,the problem is i was very shook up yesterday vehicle details was the last thing on my mind, told to produce my documentation to local police station with in 7 days was asked to go down and make a statement today at 3.15 got there officer involved wasnt there LOL, insurance company refuses to help me until my car is classed as a right off by engineer middle of next week, i give them the reg of other car as this was the only thing the police would give me, they where able to tell me there was a valid cert of insurance on other car but are refusing to help me until they get that report of engineer, so i have no car and im fully comp its a joke what do i do, i feel as if i caused the accident they also said you hirer a car and claim it back of third partys insurance at your expence. its a joke fully comp its states on my insurance cert in event of an accident we will award you a hired car while yours is getting fixed at a shop allocated by us.