Should I leave – Or Pursue?

Von Greenbach
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I received this yesterday but I'm confused by it what does it mean please?

Section 78 (1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 requires us to provide a copy of the executed agreement if any. Regulation 3 (2) of the Consumer Credit (Cancelation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 allows that certain items may be omitted from such copies, including the signature box and signature, therefore, the copy of the Executed Agreement we must supply is a copy, but need not be a photocopy, of the signed Agreement.

It usually means that the company concerned cannot produce the original agreement, and have therefore sent, as their response to a CCA request, a 'blank' agreement. They are, as they say, allowed to do this, but what they have omitted to mention is that whilst they may have complied with a CCA request, without the original agreement any debt is unenforceable at law.

• Haha 1

Oh well that's great do I need to send anything to them like the dispute letter?

Yep - IdaInFife's 'Domestos' letter should kill 99% of all DCA's at this stage...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/172071-letter-co-solicitors.html#post1856406

They've failed, you're telling them they've failed, you're telling them to stop bothering you and not to pass this account on to anyone else. :D

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.