Morgan Stanley CCA- received Barclaycard terms in response**WON, THEN WON AGAIN!!!**

noomill060
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK dood, cheers!

Is it acceptable, apart from that?

I wanted to give them plenty to think about and get all my gripes over with in one go.

(Always seems a bit OTT, quoting great tracts of legislation but my local DJ deals with Small Claims by asking questions, she doesnt allow you to make speeches, well she does, but you need to be able to string a coherent sentence together!

I've noticed that she always has a copy of Halsbury's on the desk in front of her.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ,this is interesting ,me and my oh are having probs at the moment and are currently on a dmp with cccs ,my oh is the same ,had a credit cardwith morgan stanley ,went to goldfish ,we then had difficulties and made payments through cccs ,he has a huge balance,got a letter saying took over by barclaycard but since making payments through cccs have not had one single statement ,not any ponecalls nothing ,do you think it is worth sending a cca ,thanks

Hi Noomill060

I am in the same position as tryingtogetby with MS/Barclaycard. I can't seem to jump to their thread in order to get your reply. Can you tell me how to do this please.

I had a call from Barclaycard yesterday evening re my cards for MS and Goldfish and when I said I had sent letters asking for copies of the agreements which I am entitled to under CCA s78, she said she would hold all charges for 14 days. I think someone else had the same response. If they cannot actually produce these agreements, can they get them enforced at all?

Thanks.

Short answer - no, without a signed credit agreement complying with the consumer credit act, no court can order enforcement. :)

You have nothing to lose by making a CCA s.78(1) request for your credit agreement.

Chances are, even if they have it, it probably wont be enforceable.

I tried to start another thread on another carda and was told by the moderators that I had had an answer so not relevant to start a new thread. If I can start a new thread, what would you think it should be headed that isn't going to be on this thread. Confused. Thank you for your help.

I tried to start another thread on another carda and was told by the moderators that I had had an answer so not relevant to start a new thread. If I can start a new thread, what would you think it should be headed that isn't going to be on this thread. Confused. Thank you for your help.

Hi

which mod told you that ?

it is best to start your own thread that way people can help, advise and follow your case. it is also considered hi jacking if you start posting on someone elses thread as their issues end up getting muddled with other peoples

I am new to this site. I hit 'new thread' and got a message saying I couldn't start one - can't remember the terminology- not authorised or whatever. Then I sent in an email and got a reply saying I had already had a reply to my question. I didn't know each question had to have a thread for one person - sorry - I thought we were all sharing experiences, and I have shared my experiences hoping to give info to other people.

• 2 weeks later...