Receiving wrong account information

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I have been receiving letters from the halifax from a different account number than my own but with my name and address on it the account owes £45.000 on it for a mortgage and they are going to now repossess my home next week due to none payment. I have lived in this property for 18 years and my mortgage is less than that. We have been down to the Halifax and discussed this matter with a complaints liason officer who has stated this matter has now been resolved. If the matter has been resolved how come I received a lettter this morning stating my house will be repossessed on the 18/11/08 (this letter came from the courts ) and another letter from the halifax stating there was a shortfall in my mortgage payments (This letter still has the wrong account number on it as my mortgage is paid and upto date). The simple question is where can I put in a formal complaint that will get this matter resolved before I get my house taken away from me and obviously stop this from happeng again. Thanks in advance:-x