Repossession Help

Five
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are looking to interview anybody who has had their house repossessed in the last year for Channel 5 News. Please send me a message if you are interested in talking to us.

Thanks

Five News

• 3 weeks later...

I have a story for you but it's not about a house it's about a boat that is about to be repossessed. Our divorce was final 3 yrs. ago. My ex-husband was responsible for the boat, meaning payments, insurance, upkeep, etc. and was either suppose to get it out of my name (both of our names are on the loan) by having it refinanced or sell the boat to get it out of my name. Now 3 years later that hasn't happened, & he quit making payments on the boat & dropped the insurance on the boat. In an effort to keep the boat from getting repossessed, I took the boat to try & sell, in the meantime took him to court for contempt of court but the courts didn't make him do anything. So therefore I quit making payments on the boat and now they are taking me to court, even though I'm not who the court ordered responsible for the boat in the court papers. Have been served papers from the Banks attorney with the court and need to file a response to this order to try and get some more time allowed to sell the boat. Need help writing a letter to the courts.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Nellie