**Inside-Lowell Group**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read this thread from the start I have to confess I find the general tone pretty repulsive.

The OP (who stated they no longer work for a DCA having left because they couldn't stomach the work) has been vilified for doing.

There was some mildly interesting information in the post which seemed to me to given with the best of intentions. Much of what was in there is already known but so what? Some of it may have been wrong but the OP thought it was correct and was not being malicious in posting it. Some of it may not match the experience of some caggers but is that the poster's fault or the DCA's fault? We all know how capricious DCAs can be.

As my grandmother used to say : if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that's a good reason to make obnoxious comments?

Bearing in mind the readership of CAG then how many of these would be encouraged onto the site by your comments? See the last sentence of my earlier post.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

If looking to settle a debt with Lowell bear this in mind that: collection agents can offer 10% disc, team leaders 15%, group team leader 25% head of collections 50% and directors 75% ( and still make a profit).

In order to get a large discount ie 10% - 75% you need to provide speceific details which include the follwing your ocuppation, income, income expenditure, other debts, if you OWN YOUR HOME / HOW LONG? EQUITY VALUE- a key one as larger discounts ar difficult to be agreed by management. So think of your story and stick to it, bear in mind with high balances the compnay will check your credit report to check some of these facts.

offer less than £5 per month then after 6 months if you maintain this agreement you will automatically be offered a 50% discount then after 12 months a 75% dicsount. *** Remember that the company cannot cross reference these figures you provide with any other information apart from that possibly supllied on the credit application for the original debt which is often not provided to the company - as the less information attached to the debt = cheaper purchase price = more profits made by the two fat directors and american investors

Whilst the OP may not have deserved any personal abuse as such...they were certainly barking up the wrong tree on here with all of the above :)

So, that's a good reason to make obnoxious comments?

Bearing in mind the readership of CAG then how many of these would be encouraged onto the site by your comments? See the last sentence of my earlier post.

I think the OP sums up his/her own position quite clearly when suggesting that you send Lowell full details of your Income and expenditure AND details of any equity in your property. That IMHO is hardly the actions of someone trying to help. Indeed it seems the actions of someone as others have also suggested of a person still employed by the Lowell Group.

• Haha 1

Shame on Lowells over their comment about ODC wife --so sorry to hear they stoop to that level.Nasty cretins

Only wish I could send Lowells some 'kisses' from me --"scouse kisses" that is of course(if you get my drift)