morgan stanley or barclaycard ***DELIGHTED**

brindles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTIST: Bill Withers

TITLE: Just the Two of Us

Just the two of us

We can make it if we try

Just the two of us, just the two of us

Just the two of us

Building castles in the sky

Just the two of us, you and I

Bang Bang…

Nancy Sinatra

Bang bang

I shot you down, bang bang

You hit the ground , bang bang

That awful sound, bang bang

I used(edit due to being gagged) to shoot you down

Edited by brindles

Write a letter to the court telling them that you have reached an agreement with the defendant.

Ask that if the court deems it just, that case be adjourned for a short time to allow the defendent's settlement cheque to arrive and clear through the banking system.

Thats all you need to do.

will do noomill,slick132 is draughting the letter for me as we speak.

Not that im incapable,slick is far less abrupt than i at these things.

I say ffs no way...slick says with respect i decline. lol

Well done brindles perhaps when the dust settles on your claim perhaps you could help me sort BC out mine is real mess have requested CCA and have subject access request them at the moment was on payment plan agreed although on some occasions they have charged me intrest unfair charges etc the one has come down quite a bit but the other ex MSDW has hardley moved example one account early 2005 was over £4500 I only had £4000 limit so not sure what happened think i may have last used card 03/04 so until SAR arrives not sure exact but reckon up to £500 of charges without even adding intrest gazab V BC platinum Gazab v BC gold cheers and well done.

Hi Brindles,

Delighted to hear your case is nearly over and that you're happy with the outcome.

I've already sent you the letter asking the court to adjourn the case for 21 days while the final details are resolved.

Assuming all goes well, you will then write to the court confirming you are now happy to discontinue your claim.

Let us know and we'll change your thread title to say "DELIGHTED", or something similar !! :D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Oi, I heard that !! :lol:

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

hi gazab41,

Hi gazab41

First off all dont worry you are in the right place, I will do all I can to help.

You are not alone, I have some things I need to do but I will look at your threads tomorrow.

dont panic,lets see what they send in responce to your CCA request and SAR.

Once you have all your charges you will be surprised how this site can help.:)

Hi slick,

Thanks, I have received the email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brindles viewpost.gif

Opps,sorry.lol.

If we change the title, will that not make it harder for people looking for threads concerning barclays harder to find if they do a search.

My quess is they will type in Barclays in the search box?

A title change normally just involves adding **WON** to the title.

However, if you've agreed to confidentiality, we could just add **SORTED** or **DELIGHTED** or similar.

This won't stop anyone finding your thread. :cool:

http://www.courtsni.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/5F7A0BF5-BC00-4844-8053-24F29E53D9BC/0/18925NICSSmallClaimsGuidelowres.pdf

Ignore the SC limit of £2000 if you live outside N.Ireland.

Page 13

under "Interest" it goes through the 8% for s.69 BUT-

" This rate can be used unless the claim arises from a contract which specifies an alternative rate".......Such as a credit agreement.

This could be read as meaning that if the claim arises from a contract with a % rate which differ from 8%, that the contractual rate *should* be used.

I ALWAYS use the contractual rate- I consider that the N.Ireland Court Service Small Claims Guide suggests that it would be incorrect to use any other rate.

No need for secrecy. Its time the lid on this mythical 8% rate is blown right off.

What does the equivelent England and Wales Small Claims Guide have to say? Does it say that 8% is mandatory in Small Claims?

Edited by noomill060

• 1 month later...

Title changed as we never got round to it .

:D