HSBC here we go again !!!

diddypony
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, didn't think I would be back here again, but here goes..

I have been reading some threads on "arrangement fees", which is what I am getting stung for now..£150 (plus interest) every month !!(once you're in there's no getting out).

I wouldn't mind, but they didn't build up slowly each month like some...£150 from day one, you start to wonder if this is personal !!!

But, as I have already had one successful claim back from HSBC last year what is the chance of going again?...anyone?

Hiya diddypony and welcome back to the HSBC forum :D bet you love this bank

The claim process is exactly the same as the first time you did it but when you get to the court stage your claim will be stayed (put on hold) because of the OFT test case. Unfortunately no restrictions have been placed on the banks so they will continue to levy their charges.

You can level the playing field a little....

My advice is you start your second claim and take it to the court stage so its well and truly in dispute but at the same time you open another bank account and transfer all of your financial dealings to that. Abandon your HSBC account until the test case malarkey is sorted out, if you have any HSBC loans pay the repayment money into your HSBC account with a standing order from the new account.

This thread should explain it all :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/161999-second-time-around.html

any questions just ask :)

pete