fridge **SUCCESS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Bookworm alas but not yet.I will persevere cos they aint getting away with it.ill keep you informed,thx

Hi there ARETEECEE

Just out of curiosity, who is the manufacturer of the appliance?

Who let the smegs out?

Natwest - SAR requested 13.08.06

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,well just to let you know ive eventually won my case and got a new fridge.Mind after a lot of phone calls and letters and not to mention a lot of help as well from trading standards we got a fridge ,but unwrapping it we noticed it had been damaged on the back corner,and on looking inside the plastic that lined the inside or casing to that fact was split.they replied that it was ok ,then i told them it wasnt and after about another month we have our new fridge yippee.we have had to fight and dig our heels in but boy is it worth it to win knowing that we where right to from the start to fight it.i would like to thank every one that took the time to read this case and esp to all that helped and replied,all the very best to you and lets hope the next year is a good one,take care and thanks again