Drakes/Marston group balliffs broken my lock and pushed over my baby daughter-PLEASE HELP!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This site might be better, if you print this off, and show it to them they might take more notice.

www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/v3/pdfstore/policies/D222.pdf

:confused::confused: Had a visit from the police tonight re my complaint-talk about banging my head against a brick wall-he admitted that the pc had been sarcastic and had commented on bailiff law when he didn t have the knowledge to do so, he agreed he should have been more helpful when I asked to make a complaint against the bailiff for criminal damage and assault-but then tried to justify it by explaining that the officer was young and inexperienced:mad:-oh, well that s ok then!!!

I explained that I didn t blame the individual pc, but the fact that he the powers that be had never given him the basic rights of bailiffs that would have enabled him to do his job properly- i then showed him the document from devon police as quoted above (on my pc as have run out of printer ink) which he laughed at and pointed out that kent police don t have the resources to supply pcs with the legislation behind every law there is (and sarcastically said they weren t able to supply every officer with a laptop-to which I ((sarcastically)) replied they didn t need to-just supply each officer with the 4 pages of wisdom and reason that the document contains-lost on him!! Kent police very underfunded-don t i realise that !!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!So am I, I said, but would they accept that as a reasoned argument if I decided to clear several shelves of the local co op in order to sell it on and pay some bills!!! Hmm said the officer- you have an answer for everything don t you-maybe that s why the original officer took on a sarcastic manner with you. I give up.

By sending a Sergeant they are trying to keep it low key. Don't let them get away with it

You must escalate your complaint & ensure it goes higher up the food chain. Write to the Chief Constable & tell him what happened & the way your compliant has subsequently been dealt with & the remarks made by the sergeant

Also please ensure your never alone with a police officer under such circumstances again. If they arrive unannounced turn them away & ask that they only call by appointment & that way you can arrange to have someone present

Believe me they won't be half as cocky if there's a witness

It's also important to make contemporaneous notes

Edited by JonCris

Hi, thanks for the reply

He said he was an inspector, he did ring to say he d be calling and brought a pc with him (very young, and appeared bored to the point of being almost comatose-was watching (silent)tom and jerry on my tv with much more interest than any conversation going on !)

OK when it happens again make sure you have 1 or 2 adults with you who can witness what takes place & is said

Yes, I will. Don t get me wrong the officer wasn t blatantly rude and offensive, on the contrary he was outwardly very charming and dressed a lot of his negative comments towards me up in a joking manner, which ,unfortunately for him, I could see through which is what I think he didn t like-I got the feeling he was unused to having his comments challenged by anyone