legal default?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I initially got a letter from black horse saying that as a gesture of goodwill they will back date the default to 28-2-02. Not bad ithought, only 14 months to go and my file will be clear. OK not exactly an emphatic hands down victory but at least its better than it being there until 2010.

Then, after weeks of waiting, i got the full response from the ICO, which i'd almost given up on.

They have found that the default should have been entered within 6 months of september 2000. Or by 31 march 2001. They have instructed Black arse to re enter it with the correct date!

It should now be totally gone by 31 march 2007.

So the first shot hit the crossbar, but the rebound was unstoppable!!!!!

BRILLIANT!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

• 2 months later...

Just come across this post. I’m in the same boat as you was. HFC reckon they defaulted the account in May 2003, but the date it was applied was October 2005. How did you go about complaining to the ICO over this?