Tax credits - email addy needed for senior bod

poppynurse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am sick and tired of the tax credit office ignoring me - has anyone got an email address for a senior bod in the TCO complaints department, or the Chief Exec would do!

Poppynurse :)

If my comments have been helpful please click my scales!!!!

Can't find an email address, but Tax Credits are ultimately the Inland Revenue, so you could try one of these for a name etc

Sorry - it won't let me correct the formatting, but it's not that difficult to work out which address/phone no relates to which office, I hope.

Who to contact - Inland Revenue Directors

Central England Scotland

Churchgate Clarendon House

New Road 114-116 George Street

Peterborough Edinburgh

PE1 1TD EH2 4LH

Phone: 01733 754321 Phone: 0131 473 4000

London Southern England

New Court Lynx House

Carey Street 1 Northern Road

London Cosham

WC1A 1JE Portsmouth

Phone: 020 7324 1059 PO6 3AY

Fax: 020 7324 1058 Phone: 02392 285067

Fax: 02392 223888

Northern England Wales

1 Munroe Court First floor, phase 2

WhiteRoseOffice Park Government Buildings

MillshawPark Ty Glas

Leeds Llanishen

LS11 8LQ Cardiff

Phone: 0113 2727657 CF14 5TS

Fax: 0113 2727710 Phone: 029 2032 6605

Fax: 029 2032 6431

Northern Ireland Tax Credit Office

Floor 5 Preston

Millenium House PR1 0SB

17-25 Great Victoria Street Phone: 0151 966 1151

Belfast Fax: 0151 949 3037

BT2 7BN

Phone: 02890 939756

Fax: 02890 939746

Edited by reallymadwoman
it messed up the formatting again!

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

I would probably send a detailed enquiry to the Parliamentary Ombudsman- asking for advice.

I know it says you need to follow the complaints procedure- but it won't do any harm to say to them "this is the situation, we're at am impass because Tax Credits won't answer- what should I do?"

phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

I complained to my MP and wow, what a result! £2600 refund......can pay some blooming debts off now. I love my MP (and **** in the Tax Credit Complaints Office who has just sorted it out for me!!)

Edited by poppynurse

Wonderful news, finally!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Congrats on your success :D what the number to complain to? ive being waiting for over 8 weeks for my sons disability element back payment from jan to april this year each time i ring up i get told that no decision has been made yet and it will be escalated we are on the third escalation apparently and to call back in a couple of days but i have to go back to court on wednesday re: my mortgage repossession and i really need it so i could have paid a big chuck off the arrears if i had got it sooner

• Haha 1

mich7k - this is the address for written complaints:

The correct address for complaints about the tax credit office should be addressed to

Tax Credit Office

Customer Support Unit

PO Box 145

Preston

Lancs

PR1 0SB

But they have 8 weeks to deal with it. The will send you an acknowledgement with a phone number - ring and explain the circumstances and they may fast track your complaint. However it seems the intervention from my MP was the catalyst for getting my claim sorted - email your MP and explain the situation, tell them about the escalations that don't work and ask them to intervene - they seem to respond more quickly to MP complaints.

• Haha 1

Hi ya all thanks alot Poppynurse for that number just spoke to a lady who has updated my details for me and said that she will call me tomorrow morning to advise me if the payment has been updated. She wasnt too happy when i called intiallly and wanted to know where i got the number from i just said internet!

Ha ha! I had great difficulty getting the number! The Tax Credit helpline say the complaints department do not take telephone calls, my emails to senior bods went unanswered but when they finally sent me a letter acknowledging my complaint they put the phone number on it.

I don't think it's a breech of Data Protection to put the number on the internet is it? Particularly since the folks in that department are the ones with the power to sort out our problems......

Please click my scales if my comments have helped :)

• Haha 1