Bank Charges .... Going round in circels

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please please please help,

i am looking for info on what to do next.

i have sent my letter to the clydesdale bank asking for my account info and they have sent me it today I have added up my chrgs and phoned them back they are now stating that I have to put it in writting for a refund which i did in the first letter.

where in this forum can i find help in what to do next.

please please help.

Please please please help,

i am looking for info on what to do next.

i have sent my letter to the clydesdale bank asking for my account info and they have sent me it today I have added up my chrgs and phoned them back they are now stating that I have to put it in writting for a refund which i did in the first letter.

where in this forum can i find help in what to do next.

please please help.

Read the FAQ's before you take another step....

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

You need to look at the step by step guide in the FAQs and follow the path outlined there. You're doing fine so far but now it's starting to get serious. If you continue to have problems please ask.

Also I'm moving this thread to the Clydesdale forum as you may it helpful to read what others are doing to reclaim bank charges from this bank.

Somehow this thread ended up in general consumer issues not the clydesdale forum.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.