GoldTrail Holidays... What a piece of S*#t

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me and my brother got a last minute deal to Gumbet in Turkey, the hotel was called, Litera Gumbet Beach which we paid £200 more each for the week than others at the hotel which we found out once we got there. We arrived at the hotel at 07:30 and checked in, there was 2 others groups of people and we were all told to sit and wait for half hour so they could sort the rooms out. We then came back and was told "Go off and do something, people haven't checked out yet and rooms wont be ready till 13:30" Me and my brother had our cases waiting around the pool all morning, we then when back and after half hour of getting know where they gave us a room, we got our suitcases and went to the room. As we walked in I could smell damp, there was mould on the walls, the only bed in the room was held up with bricks and the door didn't lock, you didn't even need the key to get in. We went back to the reception and said we wasn't happy with the room and most of all we had booked a room with 2 single beds in it, this is of course after standing around for 45 minutes when they start talking to you then rudely go and start talking to someone else about something completely different, we were told to come back at 15:00 it was getting abit stupid now we had flown out of Gatwick 23:55 the night before and hadn't had much sleep but nobody cared about that there we were told always to come back. 15:00 came and guess what after standing there for a further half hour I was told to come back at 16:00. At that time they gave us a new room key which was also in a good position to the pool, bar and restaurant, we went in and there was another double bed, now they were having some kind of laugh with us. Again we went back up the stairs and another half hour of waiting they said they had a room but it was right down the bottom next to the beach 509 steps down, flames came out our ears after all this messing about they try to give us a room nowhere near the main building, restaurant, bar and pool, we refused even to go and look at it. The rep was coming at 17:00 so we waited to speak to her... 17:45 pasted and there was no sign, we again spoke with the manager and he said a room has come up but there is still people in it at the moment, he told us to leave our bags with him and he would put them in the room when it was ready, we finally got the key at 23:00 which ruined the beginning of our holiday, 1 group that arrived at the same time got their room at 16:00 after 1 room change. The other group kept getting sent in circles then they paid £200 to stay in a bed and breakfast down the road to get out of the hotel.