Lloyds Hardship. Advice needed

HONESTKNOB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I recently wrote to Lloyds asking for my claim to be looked at under hardship as I've received £2000 of charges in the last 12 months.

Today Lloyds have sent me a letter saying that they've carried out an assessment and want me to ring Customer Support to discuss it and to have income and expenditure details ready when I call.

Does anyone think it's actually worth ringing or shall I just e mail them and say I want everything in writing?

I just have a feeling that I'll ring them and they'll just ignore everything and I'll be back to square one.

Any advice folks?

Well I decided to ring and give them a chance. After being passed round 3 departments they gave me an extended overdraft to cover future charges but said she couldnt knock any off. She said I had to reduce the temporary overdraft by £75 a month but £15 of this is a fee and the other £60 is used to reduce the overdraft.

I've e-mailed lloyds now to say I dont feel this has been handled as per hardship guidlines and I will only deal in writing now.

Lloyds are without doubt the most (TACTICAL) Dysfunctional organisation on this planet. (IN MYOPINION) I sent the appropriate letter re the WAIVER for Financial hardship criteria by royal mail on 28th july and it was delivered to the appropriate address on the 30th. I received a response several days later but alas absolutely nothing to do with the content of my letter to them re the WAIVER..However they did receive my letter and they did respond to my letter but on a completely different subject. Upon my contacting them by phone complaining about the disputed accs. and my WAIVER letter and detailed financial statement, they have now denied having received the recorded letter and responding to it. I immediately contacted the F.O.S. and they have written to Lloyds and myself within 2 days. S.C.@M have requested I send a new claim form and financial statement re the waiver for their perusal. Any assisstance would be gratefully received. EXEMPLO DUCEMUS

Edited by JGJ

JGJ

I have sent you a Pm

Belville

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:)Surely life can't get any worse it has to only get better from hear on out:)

LTSB- My claim like thousands of others is Stayed

Cap 1-See my tread about that one

Barclaycard- Won before court stage

GE capital -2 accounts and LTSB card letter asking for refund stage (Waiting for out come of the above to carry on with these ones )

Sars sent for all my mums accounts

About to start PPI claims on My Mums accounts

• 2 months later...

HI all,

Sent Lloyds further letter re the hardship/waiver claim, delivered by reg. mail 26/09/08. To date as I suspected absolutely zero received from Lloyds *ankers/**** sols. Back to FOS see what they will/can do!!! I have my doubts. Lloyds appear to ignore/disregard communication as a tactic.:mad:

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

• 5 months later...

Interesting development. I sent them a letter saying I was moving all my wages to another bank as I couldn't afford all their charges every month and pointed out the fact that they owe me nearly £3000 in charges which more than covered the overdrawn amount on my account.

I never received any reply but today got my notification of charges letter and all they're charging me this month is £11 in overdraft interest. When the account was active I was getting over £200 a month.

• 6 months later...