Please help Bailiff threats to take my car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please help, I have council tax arrears, some from when I was n't working and the local council siad that they did not recieve the benefit forms.

A couple of months ago a woman arrived at the door saying she represented my local council regarding my arrears, when i let her in she told me that she was a bailiff, and made a walking possession order against my car.I wrote to Phoenix telling them that the order was obtained by deception. The bailiff arrived at my door at7.50 AM this morning( having sat in a van outside for 20 mins) saying they were going to enforce the order. I have asked the council to take the debt back and they have refused. I have told them that due to my circumstances I am considered vunerable, but they won't budge. They said the only way they will take the debt back is if i have an attachment of earnings-I would feel mortified if my employers knew-I have only been there for 6 weeks. Please help

Is there any finance on the car ?

Tell them they have fraudulently obtain a walking possession order by deception.

Tell them if they continue there threats, you will make a form 4 complaint against the bailiff.

Get the attachment of earnings done ASAP.

You can explain that the forms were not received by the council, and this is just a misunderstanding. A little bit of humble pie now, is much better than the bucket loads of crap that the unscrupulous bailiffs will throw at you.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• 2 weeks later...

you may be able to backdate claim, too- done this for council tax and rent claim, to match JSA- THEY said details were copied in, but apparantly not so on this occasion..

just some utilities and credit cards to sort out now.. oh, and a better job!