Police Issued Parking Ticket -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked on what I thought was a single yellow line (one of the line is absolutely and completely faded), for 5 minutes to pop into a Lawyers office. As I was going in I saw a Police car on the opposite side of the street about two car lengths away. There were roughly about 6 other cars already parked when I pulled up, insomuch that I had to reverse back between two cars. None of the other cars had any tickets on, so I thought that it was ok to park, which I did.

When I came out, there was a Ticket on my car stating that on 27/07/08 from 1550 to 1555 hours. I intend to contest the ticket on 2 grounds:

1. The yellow lines were and still are faded, and

2. None of the other cars that were parked received a ticket.

The other cars are irrelevant.

We can't really judge how faded the other line is without seeing a photo, but if you want to challenge it, you'll have to wait for your date in court.

The other cars are irrelevant.

We can't really judge how faded the other line is without seeing a photo, but if you want to challenge it, you'll have to wait for your date in court.

sometimes the authorities bin these through lack of evidence, I agree the other cars are irrelevant post the line up so we can see.