time taken to update

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I suppose this is listed somewhere but I can't find any recent threads on it. Basically I checked online in May for my credit score with Experian and was given a score of 667 which is poor, I looked at the file and the only things wrong with it were that I wasn't on the electoral roll and I had several dredit accounts and the outstanding balance was high. I've been told by my local council that I'll be on the electoral roll from August 1st (yesterday) although I clearly haven't had a confirmation letter yet and was just wondering if anyone knew

a)How long it will take to show on the credit report online

b)How it will affect my score - I only need to bump it up by 60 or so and I'll be classed having a fair credit score

I had the same problem last year. I called the local Electoral Roll Office and they told me that they updated it in December each year. True to their word I was on there last December.

I don't know if this applies to all local authorities though.

Well it won't be an issue with the my local electoral office as far as I know - as I said I SHOULD be on the electoral roll right now, and I've no reason to suspect I'm not; I'm just concerned as to when Experian will update their records to reflect this. I wasn't really expecting it to be noted this soon, it's only been 1 day but I need a loan and they're all rejecting me due to my credit score - I really don't want to be waiting 5 months for Experian to update their records.