Calling All Ex Bank Workers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yourbank ........take a look at my thread ...Big Claim aginst RBS, maybe you will realise what kind of organisation you do work for.

Even you will be amazed.

If you are not .......then I must agree you are the type of person RBS need, and agree you should stay put with them.

sparkie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing I read on a bank charges forums changes the way I think about RBS Group. It is about perspective. My own perspective has never been anything but constant on the forums. I have read the good, the bad and the ugly about NatWest/RBS Group and i remain in my view. Nothing will change that.

I must say I respect your honesty,

sparkie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Silver lining, I was sacked yesterday. I hope you don't mind if I don't answer you for the time being. In time, I am sure that I will be able to answer you. I was very paranoid that what I did on the forums would lead me to a place where I would not have a job. I was proven 100% right. I know my place.

I am sincerely sorry to hear that bad news, I can understand your feelings at the moment..........if the reason was of your activity on the forums makes me even more upset and angry....I do feel for you but then again....the same happened to that HBOS man Mr Moore and again shows the morality of Banks in general..................folks should demand their salaries be paid in cash and to hell with the greedy Bankers.

I repeat I am sorry to hear about your dismissal.

regards ...sparkie

• Haha 1