Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys,

What do i do now its just been confirmed in the last few minutes that my dads (god bless you dad) funeral is on the 12th may 09 at 10:00 the same time and date of my next hearing.

It is obvious i cannot now attend this date is their a practice direction or cpr for this happening.

Or do i just phone the court and explain i have sent letters to optima legal and mbna explaining that my dad was terminally ill in the hope of getting the case deffered but have heard nothing back (long shot i know)

Is there a mod about that can advise

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

You need to phone the court and speak to listing - ask them whether they will take it out of the list with a letter or whether you have to apply on a N244 - it depends on the court which approach they take

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Thanks Guys i phoned the court and spoke to listings they where very helpful and he said in that instance due to bereavement a letter to the DJ will be sufficient.

Letter duly send this afternoon via SD

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

So sorry for you PF. My OH lost his mum in Oct 07 to cancer, and then his dad last November to asbestos related lung cancer - my sympathies are with you, it's a horrible thing to cope with.

Lexis x

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Thank You Lexis

Just a shame mbna/optima cannot show a bit of decentcy just goes to show what slimeballs they are.

I have for the last hour been staring into abis trying to come to terms with all this.

Think i will go to see my doctor tomorrow as i feel ****e with a low immune system going down with a cold im sure has been brought on by all this.

they say things come in 3's wqell i can tell you it sure does.

take care

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Hi PF, Im real sorry to hear of your loss.

please let me know when the hearing is re-scheduled for when you are told and i will , providing that im not on a case already, attend pompey courts with you on the day of your hearing,

Id really love to give them a bloody nose for ya:)

Id really love to give them a bloody nose for ya:)

And so say all of us!! ;)

Loadsa hugs and kisses PF...make sure you look after yourself hun xx

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

im seating here with a tear down my face because the people here are truly amazing i would like thank the moderaters there kind words have been fantastic

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

im seating here with a tear down my face because the people here are truly amazing i would like thank the moderaters there kind words have been fantastic

mate , you are very welcome, as i said though the most notice possible would be great as our schedule is filling up rapidly so when you hear from the court for the hearing , drop me a PM and we will have to have a chat about the hearing etc to get things sorted

Time to take care of yourself for a while PF. You've been through enough to know that money really doesn't matter. If you haven't got your health and loved ones the rest really doesn't matter.

I'm sorry your dad has gone, but glad he's not suffering. It gave me great comfort when my mum died last year to know she didn't have to go through any more. She's had enough.

You've got my eyes leaking now. xxxx

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thank you PT that would be a fantastic sight to see if u cant attend i will understand as im fully aware of the good work you do if u cant perhaps u would be so kind in helping me find a solicitor as i have more than0enought to

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

get this put to bed with the fraudulent DN and agreement they now say is not an agreement

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Right thanks all in the mean time i will go though this whole thread a summarize the main points in the hope it will make it easier to follow.

Im sure that will be a great help to PT and other moderators.

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Right thanks all in the mean time i will go though this whole thread a summarize the main points in the hope it will make it easier to follow.

Im sure that will be a great help to PT and other moderators.

Regards

PF

Might it be easier to start a new thread PF, copying all the essential posts and just including a link here for all to follow?

You could also give it a new title such as MBNA Thieving Baskets v PF !! ;)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

get this put to bed with the fraudulent DN and agreement they now say is not an agreement

So if it is no longer an agreement, what is it PF :confused:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Yup indeed PT but im sure they have now shot themselves in the foot because the agreement they brought these proceedings on they say is NOT AN AGREEMENT but a pre-contractual application form the agreement they say is attached to the card carrier well to date I nor the court have seen this card carrier.

They have changed there witness statements so many times it is hard to believe what is true.

Welshmam that is a good idea i will copy and paste all the relevent docs and posts to another new thread as there is a lot of stuff on here that has no bearing in the case which makes it hard to follow.

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon All,

Guys im bricking it now and very distressed, I,ve tried to phone the court to find out what Optima have told me is true but i cant get an answer on the phone it just keeps ringing ( are they at lunch do you think).

Anyway ive just got two letters both dated 7th may from optima legal one says the court has not received my letter requesting my hearing be vacated which is this tuesday.

The second letter says the judge has not adjourned the trial date so the trial on the 12th may still stands.

As you know my dads funeral is on this date so there is no way i can go to the trail and if they get judgment by default i will appeal.

I finding it hard to believe that a DJ would allow it to go ahead given the circumstances.

Do you think optima are trying to pull a fast one knowing that i will not attend ?

Also ive heard nothing from the court on this surely i would of done ?

Please help any words of wisdom here

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN