Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok thanks PT would the law society be the best place to look

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CPRs can be found here.

CPR - Rules & Practice Directions

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks caro ill read up on that tomorrow i know parts of it but it became clear today i knew not enough

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

hey pompeyfaith and once you have digested that you can explain it to me in kind of simple terms,,,,yeahhhhh yoiu will be soon our very own expert ;)

laters dudes off to bed take care and happy reading

angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

lol angel i love your humour

I completely missed that you were up in court yesterday, and I've been following your thread so not sure how that happened:confused:

Anyway, I'm glad you got a judge who seems to know what she's on about, even if you do have to go through it all again!

Makes me think I might apply to that court if/when we have papers land on the mat - we're only 3/4 of an hour away:D

Wishing you luck on reading the law books. I always find myself having to read every line several times to get the gist when I read legal stuff as I'm so concerned about reading it wrongly:rolleyes: OH always knows when I'm reading something like that as apparently I start repeating it under my breath as opposed to in my head:oops:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

lol angel i love your humour

hey PF,,, thank you kindly, anything to make the day and our lives a bit easier

hey lexis the family have now got used to me when i suddenly cry out from the computer room,,,,,YES,,,YES....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i got it!!!!!

they pop their heads round to me and ask if i want a coffee - what at this moment in time that ive finally understand a bit of legal legislation that my default notice is say rubbish and the creditor had done a bit of a poop poop,,, coffee,,,,i demand a Bacardi and coke:p

laters dudes keep happy angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hhahahahahahahha

that was needed thanks lexis

sorry pf on your thread too whilst you are trying to get serious replies well ive taken over a bit with silly talk - i do apologise

hope you are well today

laters all angel x;)

Thanks ok angel im sure your intentions are good.

I think i have another avenue and would appriciate your comments.

If a creditor took PPI every month on a credit card and you did not request the PPI or tick and sign any boxes on application form could that be regarded as an unfair relationship and if so would that apply to all credit agreements or ones after the 2006 cca amendment.

Regards

PF

I would like to know that also,as i never ticked the box but Crap 1 took it for 6 years. one way or another i will get back.:D

AL

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Yes bexley its a good question because if you total up all those payments then add on the interest at the rate they charged you and then the 8% judicial interest the chances are it would wipe out the debt.

Does anyone have a credit card carrier around the yr 2005 if so can you scan both sides and post it on here so i can take a look. Mbna are relying on the rankie case in my case they also say the application had 3 copies and i know thats not true as the application was in a pompey f c magazine if i can produce a copy of the card carrier in court that would be a great help PF

anyone one on the above really need to have a look at one so i can prepare my defence which has to be in by the 17th March or they get judgmemt

PF

Does anyone have a credit card carrier around the yr 2005 if so can you scan both sides and post it on here so i can take a look. Mbna are relying on the rankie case in my case they also say the application had 3 copies and i know thats not true as the application was in a pompey f c magazine if i can produce a copy of the card carrier in court that would be a great help PF

hiy Pf i know its way out of the logical thinking, but thats what i do, and sometimes it pays off

you mention it was an application from a pompey f c magazine,,,, any contacts there you can chat with and find out if you can get your hands on the actual magazine i know its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of normal logic

but hey ho, they may have a copy for eternity say part of their history or something, no harm in asking someone there or even if they can tell you who the printers were, may be get some info from them

hope it kind of makes sense,,,,

laters angel x keep positive:-)

I have just been reading this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/124572-hfc-no-agreement-amended-19.html and thought i would double check my default notice (the original) as the one they have been referring to in court was a photocopy and i must admit thinking it must be right i took that one too.

It Never crossed my mind to compare it to the original and way the photo copy says clause 8 and the date has been changed to 1st may 2008 to make it comply as it was dated the 14th april 2008

The original says 28th April 2008 so thats only 14 days and it refers to clause 3 and not 8

wow im rubbing my hands together ive got um

PF

P.S im gona put this default notice under my pillow lol

Yup thats what i am saying hold on there a min im just gona photocopy the original and post it so you can compare both

hey pf

guard that bit of paper with care and i will go and have a read of that thread too for info

sometimes, you read something at a time it dont make sense, much later on you re read and something catches your eye and then wooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwww it makes sense, this is what i love about this forum

learning everyday

keep postive and have a good nites sleep

laters angel x

That is fabulous news PF, I'm so pleased for you:D:D

Ha, hahhh; MBNA might as well be arranging deck chairs on the Titanic, now. Oh I wish I could be in court with you when you slap them with that! You must tell us what the judge says about their fraudulent tactics.

Why do I have a feeling MBNA won't even go to court if they get wind you've rumbled them?

Ok what they have done is type out another default notice because the wording is defendant in places then scanned it and sent me and put in the court bundle the photocopy

MBNADEFAULTNOTICE.jpg

originaldefaultnotice1.jpg

PF

Well my defence has to be in by the 17th march or they get judgment so this will have to go in my defence

PF

the dates and clauses are different on the above plus the wording on the first paragraph is laid out different

PF