Lloyds have asked for a stay

blahblah1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a letter from Lloyds TSB telling me that they are asking Bromley Court for a stay on my claim against them.

Thing is it says in the letter I have to write to the court and tell them if I agree or not.

Is this normal? And I'm not very good at drafting my own letters could anyone give me a bit of a hand?

Thanking you in advance

Sounds fairly normal. Is it Business claim/Personal claim/Credit Card Claim?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I got one today from SC&M and have objected to the stay, both to them and the court.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

If you agree then Lloyds will pay a reduced fee for applying for a stay. If you disagree you may have to attend a hearing to put forward your reasons for objecting. Although such hearings are quite rare now the courts seem to stay the claims as a matter of course.

You don't have to respond at all in which case it will be taken that you do not agree.