grievance resolutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm currently undergoing grievance procedures and my next step is the final grievance stage.

It's a messy case with breaches of DDA over a long time, bullying, discrimination and stress, depression and a breakdown as a result of this ongoing grief.

The outcomes of the grievance stages to date are not acceptable.

I feel like i cannot work there any more and although i have been off now for 6 months following the breakdown i still feel the same way and feel as stressed as ever with this still going on.

I have been told that i have a very strong case for a tribunal but i don't want to go there because of the added stress this will cause although if need be i will as i have nothing to hide and have told the truth throughout.

I have had a letter from work asking what resolution i am seeking to obtain so they can progress the grievance to the final stage.

What options could i put down? I would find it impossible to go back but after being told in a grievance meeting that i would find it hard to find another employer because of my disability i feel pressured into having to go back to a place that has made me ill and is continuing to do so.

I feel kind of trapped.

What choices can i put in the letter?

Thanks

Are you prepared to accept a financial settlement from them? If so have you considered how much? and how you came to that figure?

The cost of them going to a tribunial and paying you might just be enough for them to consider a reasonable financial outlay to make it all go away.

Best wishes

Vonnie x

9/8 - Discovered Consumer Action Group Site:D

RBOS - Personal Account

10/8 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to RBOS

17/5 - Defence lodged by RBS

24/5 - Court date

21/5 - Offer received:rolleyes:

22/5 - Offer rejected

25/5 - New offer received and accepted!!!!!!

MBNA Credit Card

10/8 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to MBNA

Feb 07 Received payment in full...Yeh!!!!:-D

RBOS Business Account

25/5 - May 07 - Statements received

23/7 - Offered received

Thanks Vonnie :)

I suppose that could be an option but i have no idea how to come to a figure that would be fair to me but at the same time not letting them get off lightly.

Where would i start?

start with a phone call to the ACAS helpline or the CAB and they might just be able to point you in the right direction re working out a settlement.

I would pressume that the best place to start is work out your annual salary and decide how many weeks/months of that would be acceptable to you.

Must go now have my disciplinary interview this morning (dreading it!) I actually think they have cancelled the meeting and not told me but I will soon find out.

Best wishes

9/8 - Discovered Consumer Action Group Site:D

RBOS - Personal Account

10/8 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to RBOS

17/5 - Defence lodged by RBS

24/5 - Court date

21/5 - Offer received:rolleyes:

22/5 - Offer rejected

25/5 - New offer received and accepted!!!!!!

MBNA Credit Card

10/8 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to MBNA

Feb 07 Received payment in full...Yeh!!!!:-D

RBOS Business Account

25/5 - May 07 - Statements received

23/7 - Offered received