Hsbc Dg Conning Letter WARNING PLEASE READ

themadcap
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I got a letter on friday 30/5 from dg saying as follows:

We act for HSBC in relation to your claim etc

In this respect we are pleased to note that settlement has been agreed direct with our client and settlement funds have now been paid to you

If you have not already notified the court we shall be pleased if you will write blah blah that matter has been settled

we shall be pleased in relation of conclusion to this matter if you will sign and return the enclosed copy for our records

I CONFIRM THAT AGREED SETTLEMEN ETC

SIGNED DATED

Wow how cheeky is that, I contacted HSBC on the chance that they may have settled to be told they have no idea about it, as usual cant contact dg - they dont answer phones but it looks like a con job to get me to sign away my court rights as i received my second stay after the oft hearing on 19th april after previously being stayed in august last year

Anyone else had one of these?

I thought i should bring it to peoples attention as they may end up signing away any possibilities of refunds

cheers

I spoke to d & g (god i am priviliged!!!) said they would look into it and call me back so not holding my breath and said i would be applying to have stay lifted on the grounds of their claims in the letter to which they replied i had no chance on those grounds!!!!

Spoke to my lawyer relative and been told have every chance on getting it lifted as letter is legal response and makes legal claims of settlement

will keep informed

ta-ta

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks