should i reply to answerphone message

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i`ve just put my old sim in my phone and there`s a message off commercial credit saying please contact us urgently,should i go down the never talk to them on the phone route or just give them one call to find out what they are after.could this be related to the lowell is this you letter i recived a fortnight ago

thanx

s.c

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

IF I`VE BEEN OF HELP PLEASE TICKLE MY SCALES :D

NO don't call them as the moment you do the harassment will start. Put what is only your curiosity to one side & forget them & if you had letter from the same DCA recently then you probably already know why they phoned

• Haha 1

hi

thanx,it`s a killer tho wondering what they are after but that`ll subside.haven`t got a clue what its about but as i said i got a letter at my address of the past six months off the lowell portfolio sayin are you this person who lived here at this time,i ignored it on advice from this site,maybe they owe me money :)

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

Hi schrodinger, I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of calling them. As others have stated, the harrassing calls will begin. If I get harrassed on my mobile, i just change sim cards. One email to all friends and family and its sorted. I have learnt so many things from the forums and have actually had a dca hang up on me..which was a weird feeling..lol

• Haha 1

its weird but i`m almost looking forward to using the stuff i`ve learnt off this site against them but i`ll hold off on the enthusiasm untill they come knockin then i`ll try the one about the implied license under English Common Law for certain people to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

s.c

Some chance :rolleyes: the DCA's aren't in the habit of phoning consumers to give THEM money.
that was sarcasm by the way,the higest form of intellect so they tell me :D

just had the mail and there`s a load of letters off various scumbags demanding money off all the previous residents,must be the time of the month for them :lol:

Write 'gone away' as many times as necessary and return them :)

Write 'not known at this address' on any correspondence, place in another envelope write the return address on the front and send STAMPLESS to the offices of the DCA.

They might stop when they work out its costing more to receive the mail back mail than to send it

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

my dog usually eats the mail but i`ve got some bricks do ya think i`ll get away with that

Ah yes, the ol dogsie story, i have 2 labs at home, if any company invents an indestructable item, for a fee, i can test it for them! Well, not me bu Bella and Bailey will, tins, boxes, schoolbags, the post, even, broke into a case of stella and drank the beer! Update on n245, oh just called, the warrant was suspended and am sending off cca letters tomorrow to see what they can show us...could prove mighty intersting...