Help! Nationwide Debt Recovery NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION TO PROCEED help needed!!!

Guest forgottenone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest forgottenone

Thanks. Can't get that baseball bat thing out of my head now when I think of DCAs. :D

More seriously, I will be sending other letters to Littlewoods regarding a different complaint. Keeping it off here, though, exact details ... don't want to them to get an ideas. ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forgottenone

Updating as requested.

NDR produced what appeared to be an enforceable CCA back in June. This is one of the smaller debts eg under £1000 but with charges added it is getting higher and closer to that figure.

Have yet to CCA the other but am getting round to it shortly. But would surmise they have an enforceable agreement as above. Been very difficult contending with ill health, other ongoing issues.

Both accounts were unfortunately refinanced before finding CAG. Didn't know what my rights were, so now both debts are twice what they were previously.

So, that's where NDR is right now. Offers of token payments have been made to them, again. But they were before, everything was ignored just like every creditor/DCA dealing with. So am awaiting to hear what answer will be received; not holding my breath, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest forgottenone

Update: No CCA received by NDR *different SD account*. Now outside the 12+2 period. As it's NDR ... am I to assume they are just taking the micket not providing it? Seeing as how they think they are above all manners of laws in the UK!

Edited by forgottenone
Mistyping

Guest forgottenone

Getting slightly worried about this ... still no CCA or any reply from NDR ... and it's now well over 12 working days ... received no usual statement from them, so I can't even tell if they've used the £1 towards the balance ... do I need to write to them or should I leave it? NDR were pretty quick issuing me with a CCA - although, whether it's actually enforceable is up for question/dubious - for my other account ...

Guest forgottenone

Thanks. Know I shouldn't be panicking ... went out all day ... meant to go to the coast ... now have free travel etc ... all went to pot when 2 things after the other before I'd left town this morning ... that was before I got home found 3 letters from different creditors/DCAs waiting behind the door ... Will read your thread.

Thanks. Know I shouldn't be panicking ... went out all day ... meant to go to the coast ... now have free travel etc ... all went to pot when 2 things after the other before I'd left town this morning ... that was before I got home found 3 letters from different creditors/DCAs waiting behind the door ... Will read your thread.

I know it's easy for us to say (I have major anxiety disorders amoungst other stuff), but try not to let these weasels spoil your time.

*hugs*.

You know you can count on our support here :)

Guest forgottenone

Well. The account Kays/SDFS ... gets confusing, as so many company names but yet same company etc ... provided the CCA for has now been passed to Moorcroft ... but Moorcroft are adding a £12 fee per letter ... claiming the debt hasn't been sold but they are 'acting on Kays behalf' ... so, profiteering by adding further charges to an account that has already been refinanced - without any of the standard checks, what my rights were at the time, no acknowledgement whatsoever of my financial circumstances since ... ie I cannot pay so adding more charges makes it impossible to bring the debt down in anyway, shape or form but you keep making it bigger ... I digress. No surprises here but everything sent to LW's from the CCCS prepared documents to the independent debt advisor who has been helping me out ... all gone ignored. Although, whilst I never got any replies, the DA did ... if only to reject any offers made, though.

Still waiting for the CCA for the other account, though.

Guest forgottenone

Oh, I did make it to the coast today ... only to come home ... find a yellow envelope with the latest threat from Moorcroft re my other Next account.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...