Essayeffsee v HSBC

Essayeffsee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I found the judgement bit very straightforward - just ticking boxes, really, and adding in the interest you want to claim from the time your MCOL was issued.

I did that bit yesterday - just chekced the MCOL website a few mins ago, no change their....anybody know how long it takes to hear the outcome of the judgement?

If all goes well, I can't believe that the whole process has been so straightforward - can only imagine that the banks are overwhelmed and just let things go - they obviously can't follow up closely on each and every case.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Essayeffsee

I won by default on 22nd and today received a letter from the solicitors agreeing to pay me the lot, I would send a letter to them saying that you have filed for judgement. They may then speed up a bit otherwise you could well be hanging around for a while like I was.

Good luck - you will get your money.

Magic

"The world wants to be fooled ... so fool it" - Pavel

Had a full offer made on the 17th from the solicitors and heard stuff all since, no money, no reply, no mention of when i am going to get it. They are busy with a huge amount of claims to deal with so I am not expecting payment anytime soon. I'm going to file for judgement on Sunday and see if that makes a difference.

Let me knw as soon as you hear anything x

Did you write back with a setllement agreement asking for it to paid by a certain time? I said 7 days and got it after 3!!`

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

I received a letter in the post this morning saying...

"We refer to the default judgement you have recently obtained against our client.

The claim form did not come to our clients attention and we would ordinarily be instructed to apply to set aside the judgement.

GIven the amount involved, however, and with no admission of liability whatsoever our client is prepared to settle the judgement for purely commercial reasons.

Your account has been credited with the sum due. Please sign and return the enclosed form to us in order that we may apply to the Court for a Certificate of Satisfaction. We enclose a stamped addressed envelope for your convenience.

Yours Faithfully...

Ive just checked online and the money is there!

Will sort a donation out soon!

remember to cross out any confidentuality clauses!!

WELL DONE!!

(happy shopping!)

HSBC

09th June 2006 - Data Protection Act Request

21st June 2006 - Acknowledgement from HSBC

30th June 2006 - 33 letters arrive - 6yrs statements

01st July 2006 - Preliminary request for £2868.24.

12th July 2006 - HSBC offered me £1995, I declined.

17th July 2006 - LBA sent, now £2970

01st August 2006 - MCOL for £3778 (inc 8% + fees)

08th August 2006 - HSBC defending ....

31st August 2006 - SETTLED IN FULL - Wooooooohoooooo.

Halifax

09th June 2006- Data Protection Act Request

22nd June 2006 - Acknowledgement from Halifax

08th July 2006 6yrs statements arrive.

10th July 2006 - Preliminary request for £1393.08.

21st July 2006 - Halifax offered £115, I declined..

24th July 2006 - LBA sent, now £1421.

08th August 2006 - MCOL for £1822 (inc 8% and fees)

16th August 2006 - SETTLED IN FULL - woooohoooo