Has anyone got any email addresses for BT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I am in the process of making a complaint to BT

I closed my BT Broadband account on 27th April 2007. I was paying monthly via my debit card and I didn't realise that they had continued to take a payment each month.

Anyway each time I phone up they say that your account was closed on 27th April 2007, we have no account for you. I explain that they are still taking payments and they either say they have no record of that or the say I have to make a complaint.

I have emailed a complaint to them on a number of times and I am now starting to get annoyed.:mad:

I write to them explaining the problem, I give them my broadband telephone number and I explain that I have never received a bill from BT and that I have never been given an account number.

Each time they email back and ask for my broadband telephone number and my account number. I then email them back telling them again broadband telephone number and that I have never been given an account number.

Guess what they email back asking for my broadband and account number.

One of their emails suggested I call their billing department.. The number quoted in the email was wrong, I go passed around at least half a dozen different departments being told that I don't have an account with BT anymore.

Finally got through to the billing department and guess what...

I am sorry our records show your account was closed on 27th April 2007...

I am coming close to pulling my hair out. I would really appreciate it, if someone could give me an email address for someone senior in BT.

Thanks Everyone

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi

I expect you will need to write to BT, they seem incapable to to deal with your concerns when you have e-mailed them.

British Telecommunications plc registered office:

81 Newgate Street

London

EC1A 7AJ

May I suggest you look at a formal complaint to the regulator

How to complain | Ofcom

Regards

Andy

Thanks for that, I was hoping someone either had the chairmans email address or anyone within BT for that matter, just to see what the format of their email addresses are i.e. firstname.surname@bt.com or btbroadband.com.

Then all I need is peoples names and I can email them all and get some action going

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol