car accident ran into by boy racer in work van

col123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i was just recently ran into by a cocky young lad in a white works van,he tried to cut in front of me missed his target of rd and hit my car,minimal damage,he tried to drive away but got stuck behind another car,he pulled over when i called the police,he argued the toss threatened me for half an hour before finally giving me a third party paper from his workshe refused to give me his name though ,i took photos on my phone of my car and his works van(no damage to his),however i informed my insurance who now tell me the other driver did not report it to his company so there is no proof,but i can pay my exess lose my no claims by claiming off my own insurance and they will do their best to chase it up from the other party but it could take 6 months :o,and there is no guarantee that they can do anything as the other party have no report of any accident,i was just thinking of cancelling the claim can i do this or will it still affect my insurance it doesnt seem worth the hassle,help anyone please im desperate