My Claim Against Yorkshire Bank **SETTLED IN FULL**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers Mick :)

Caro - Why doesn't it surprise me you got that from Bookworm lol

Well, I was in with the Judge for all of 5 mins today & 4 of the mins were spent with her telling me how her son has got over £300 back from Lloyds lol. She also said that in her opinion a bank will never go the whole way & try to defend as it would be commercial suicide for them.

The 1 min spent on my case comprised of my enquiring about a warrant but apparently it isn't as easy as the clerk made out so we ruled out that idea. I told her I didn't want a stay as that, in effect, gave YB a further month to mess about & stall payment (she agreed). So, we've gone for a 2 month adjournment. At anytime in the next 2 months I can phone the court and get a hearing date. This suits me fine as I am now still in a position to dictate the time frame I expect to be refunded by & that will be 7 days (not business days, 1 week). Letter will be sent special delivery on Monday (I can't physically get to the post office before then) & if the cheque isn't in my hand by the following Monday I will phone the court & request a hearing.

TC

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, brilliant news, TC! I've lost count of the amount of times i've looked in this thread and hoped to see the words 'settled in full' :D :D

Bank of Scotland: Claiming £699.47, SETTLED IN FULL at moneyclaim stage

Sisters NatWest - Claiming £1056 - SETTLED at AQ stage

Natwest CC - Claiming £804, SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

GF Natwest - claiming £749.33, moneyclaim filed - SETTLED IN FULL 04/08

MBNA: Claiming £150 - SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

HSBC: £1014 - SETTLED at LBA stage + pending charges removed

Sisters HSBC - £300 - SETTLED IN FULL at prelim stage

Yorkshire bank - claiming £496.68 - SETTLED IN FULL at court date stage.

Capital One - claiming £605.54 -SETTLED IN FULL

DON'T FORGET TO DONATE!

Well you know my views on all this hun :D - I reckon we deserve a drink out of em, how bout u hun?

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Cheers Rob & Zultar :)

PJ - Oh yes. But I'm up the duff so it's lemonade [cry]. How bout a celebration korma? Drinking might be off limits but I can eat for 2 :D

aye that'll do me hun - we'll arrange summat for in next couple weeks [i'm out next Wednesday & friday, n I aint told bf yet so daren't ask him to have kids another day lol]

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Leave it til the week after next hun cos we're on a barge trip with his dive club next weekend (oh joy) & it's also Penistone show so I'll be knackered. Weekend after that we've got rid of the kids for the night (HALLELUJAH!!!!) so we're going away for the weekend :D

Hi Trunny

Been on my hols so wasnt able to log on until today, was thinking about you and your prosepctive court date yesterday and I log on and find that they have settled.

Really happy for you and congratulations on your news!

Rachel

Doing this on behalf of my lovely Mum!!

LTSB No1 - £200+£31.70+£30 = £261.70 COURT DATE SET 8TH NOVEMBER 2006

LTSB No2 - £423 +£124.16+£80 = £627.16 DEFAULT JUDGEMENT GRANTED DUE TO NO SHOW FROM LTSB

Yorkshire - £498+£102.64+£80 = £680.64 COURT DATE TO BE ADVISED - ALLOCATED TO SMALL CLAIMS TRACK

Citi - £1600+£361.46+£120 = £2081.46 CHEQUE RECEIVED F&F SETTLEMENT 07.06.06

• 2 months later...

Hi

I need help! To be fair it is not for me but for my other half. We asked for the last 6 years bank statements from the Clydesdale but were faced with a charge of £5 per statement alas decided not to go for it. I have heard that we can obtain the statements by letter and for only £10. Can you help me with the info I need to send?

Melika

Hi Melika.

You need to send them a DPA SAR letter, There is a template letter some where, ready to amend with your on details, I will post you the link.

It does only cost £10, but you need to do this via the letter.

I have just received my statements via this letter...:)

If your new to this site you may want to start your own thread, and the mods can help you along the way...THEY ARE GREAT.....:p

Abbey National - Prelim Letter sent / LBA sent 10th August.

Capital One - Data Protection Act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - Offered £428 - Refused. Statement received Actual charges £1060. M/C ISSUED PAID IN FULL I WON

GMAC Redmption Penalty - Letter sent requesting full detailed explaination of charges/exspense and penalty charges received

Yorkshire Bank/Visa - Data Protection Act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent. Visa Prelim sent £235. No statements as yet for Bank Account.

This site has been so helpfull I will donate to keep it running to help others. :p

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks