possession order on my house

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well said Bona.

OK Lets all tske a step back yes there seems to be a problem an I hope we will get an update soon

Taffr had interesting info but he went into this site like abull in a china shop and upset a number of people and posted on the wrong threads doantions or not are not the point what is ,is I personally asked for all his poststed be put on one thread as I thought he was distracring some from what was imprtant .his information was interssting and could be relevant in the long run but short term was not helpfull for many Im sorry that someone made a decsion to remove all posts I would like to know the reason why so I can make an informed judgement I am my own person and will amke my own decisions on the information I ecieve or not recieve

BONA

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this was about possession orders

It is & if some took the trouble to think rather than criticise that's exactly what Taff was implying.

Without putting too fine a point on it he was supplying the ammunition a debtor might need to fight their nemesis in the courts. Like PPI they have been sold a product that is not fit for purpose as sub prime loans are not what they seem or what the borrower is quite deliberately led to believe

They assume that the only penalty is the higher interest rate but that all of the protections & safeguards are, as in a prime mortgage, still in place. They are not & the sub prime market operates completely out with the regulatory framework so there are no safeguards & if it goes wrong there's no one to turn to

This argument that these 'lenders' are not actually lenders but servicers needs urgently formulating before being put before the courts to show that offers by the borrower will in practice fall on deaf ears as the servicer has no power to alter the terms of the agreement.

Knowing this the courts may take a much more sympathetic view of those who fall behind in their payments rather then just rubber stamping possession application

It may make arguing Cheltenham & Gloucester v Norgen much easier

Edited by JonCris
  • Haha 1

Guest afuture

is knesignton a lender then or waht and what is that letter up above for and who is it to and what does it eman?

If there was a prolem with posting on other peoples threads then the OP can just ask politely for them to start their own thread .

If posts have to be wiped out then surely then at the same time the person responsible can just explain why , at the time, and say where moved to?

Surely that is just good manners.

By not doing so it has taken up un- neccessary posts on this thread.

IMO

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 6 months later...

I am half a month in arrears with redstone and they are sending my file to litigation in 2 weeks. I got the file from my conveyancer by rights of possession. the cionveyancer has a copy of the signed mortgage deed but no copy of the signed mortgage offer which the deed relates to. They put special conditions in that I repay unsecured loans ie avoiding anti avoidance sectio 18 ie so all the monies including left overs is restricted use credit ie not as the act defined howevever they were a bit stupid because the loans were not mine they must have pulled the accounts of thewrong credit file. I think i have an argument that the agreement is improperly executed as there was a small element of unrestricted use credit and i was entitled to the documentation afforded by the cca.

The agreement was also entered under duress as ge had a repo hanging over us until after the loan completed even though their was a vaklid dispute on the ge loan and they had ignored the copy of the mortgage offer sent to them and kept up the repo until the completion date.

any advice???

cheers

• 2 years later...