Court Case Outcome

pezza76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been documented somewhere on the site, but for the life of me I can't find any further information. News has gone quiet on the outcome. Did the banks manage to justify their charges?

Thanks in advance

Pezza76:)

Hiya Pezza76, the case was heard in the high court in February but the judge now needs to go through all the evidence submitted and make his judgment.

The latest info seems to suggest the judgment will be handed down (published) in July.

pete

My case was stayed until March 31 or the outcome of the test case "whichever was the sooner". Obviously the case has not been resolved yet, can I apply to have the stay lifted & does anybody have a decent template which takes into account the test case?

cheers!!

April 2007: Claim v Abbey settled £680!

July 2007: Claim 2 for £307 WON! after quiet word from the bailiff!!

Oooooooo I really hopeit is July...... hopefully August, my interest is accruing at a daily rate of nearly £30 :D

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

I have to say that I think that it will be before July , sorry to pee on your accruing CI Frenchy ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Ah.......but your not my lovely Lula........ remember the stay has to be lifted by the parties (either or both) and the application has to be made which will take time, then the due process where I am only but 1 of many hundreds if not thousands of claimants applying to the same thing so it will possibly be August before Abbey are "forced" to pay out. I'm in no rush..........not my problem! 8¬)

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

ummh cheers for heads up, please confirm if I am on the right track if it goes in our favor and the stays are lifted, I assume I will get another court date in this process (courts to re organize) be it 2,3,or several months time which in this time period the Banks will appeal or while appealing may offer another gester please'er which I declined a very very long time ago 07/xx/07.

Rgds

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)