Tiscalli....what a joke!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In October/November I called and asked from tiscalli for a MAC as I was changing from them to Sky broadband due to price and package........when I requested this I cancelled my direct debit and asked the advisor to cancel my account with them and to send me a final bill. I received an e-mail with my MAC code on it and the advisor told me over the telephone that he would process that order to cancel my account and i should receive a letter for payment.

A letter did come and I promptly called and made my last payment in November upto the end of contract which was in jan. I asked the advisor on the phone is this for the end of contract payment and the lady said yes. I cannot remember how much it was because it was a while ago.

Then to my horror I get a letter from a creditor for an amount of £51.52........when I asked them what this was for, he said it was for a tiscalli bill that I have not paid.

Now if I'm not mistaken my account is closed.....I made the final payment in November till up to the end of my contract in January........ so what I thought until I had spoken to there 'Customer service Team' and I'm sorry but what a joke they are, they passed me to one person to another.......one saying I didn't have an account, one saying I owe £21.99 to another who said it was suspended and didn't know why and to another saying it was suspended due to a fault on the line. What is the story.... by the time I got thru to someone else I just lost it.:mad: :mad::shock:

What I am making tiscalli to do thru an e-mail is to make sure that my account is cancelled, that I don't owe them any money and for tem to tell the creditors that this is there mistake.

If this is not sorted should i make a comlaint to OFTEL??

I have spoke to the creditors and they can put the account on hold until the 2nd April then I've got to call them back to tell them what is going on.

What do i do..........should i take this further? :confused: :confused:

This is the problem with talking to people on the phone. If you put everything in writing at least you've got proof of any agreements. This is not so easy when talking to phone companies etc nowadays as they will not deal in writing.

Hopefully Tiscalli will email you back confirming the contract ended and that will be the end of it. By sending you the mac code is a back up that you were considering cancelling. It is not proof that you actually gave notice.

Good luck imax let us know how they respond and we will take it from there.:)