uun vs interim justicia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

does anyone know of these guys, i have had a few missed calls from these people - interim justicia, when you ring the number back it just says who you have called and if it is iportant they will call back. nothing else so as ofyet dont know which debt it is for, just wanted the low down on them:D

i have dealt with them in the past. This sounds awful but if you have do deal with them ring during normal working hours, in the past when I have dealt with then I have found then a bit more reasonable/understanding than some of the DCA's that I have dealt with the past few months

Out of hours you get put through to a foreign call centre and they dont want to listen or negociate and it gets worse they just seem to have a script to stick to

They originated in Sweden and have offices all over Europe. In spite of their fancy name, they are just another debt collection agaency. Golden Rule - NEVER EVER phone them or talk to them on the phone if they call you. They will just say anything- threats, abuse - to get you to pay money towards a debt you don't even know about. Everything in writing and once you know what it is about, ask them for a copy of the credit agreement to prove they legally have any right to ask you for any payment at all. You can get more advice on that once you know what it is about.

thanks, i am in the process of having my debts passed from pillar to post, sent many cca's all of which have defaulted, these guys are making such a mess of my xmas card list, i understand enough now to give them a good run around on the phone, and i want to know which one has welched on me and given up, just as we were getting to first name terms:rolleyes:

Hi UNN. Not seen you around for a while.

Apart from the bain of DCAs i hope things are good with you.

If i were you i'd wait 'til they write, but you know the drill ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

well finally had a letter from these guys today, it is onbehalf of natwest, and i will put the whole letter on later, but it is basically the normal blah blah, they have already started proceedings, unless i contact them in 48 hours with payment for the full amount (yawn) well will send cca out tomorrow

If you have already sent a CCA for this alleged debt to a different DCA and they haven't complied then there will be a letter of CurlyBen that might be better - especially as they say they have already started proceedings.

They said something similar to me before NatWest took the account off them because they weren't getting any money!

Grumpy

If you've already CCA'd for this debt then you could send this:

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE AND PASSED ON TO ANOTHER DCA

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the CCA 74.

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request and have also breached s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

PV the original of this might be more useful ;)

Edit as needed

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

My last letter from **original creditor/DCA** was DATE and intimated that my complaint would be

resolved on **DATE**, this obviously hasn’t happened.

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, OFT Collection Guidelines, *Subject Access request and have also breached *s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that any continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

*- Delete as needed

Enjoy

• Haha 1

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Cheers CB!

I think I have a rogue letter in my templates....Sorry!!! :eek:

I shall delete forthwith and replace with your superior one.

PV

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I just had a call from these idiots!! Asked for me by name and before I could speak threatened that someone was going to come to my house and hung up!!

Sounds familiar

If the telephone harassment letter doesn't work, you can call their reception number and ask for a manager to call you. I got my real phone number replaced by a VOIP (never answered) number to keep track of how often they were calling, but I could have had it removed.

Grumpy

• 2 weeks later...

after sending the bemused letter on 9th april, i have had several tcalls a day, and ot this today

NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION

you are hereby given notice that due to non-payment of the above account, we are preparing instructions for solicitors to commene COURT ACTION against you for the above debt, then the normal blurb