Disneyland Paris

Guest Gertie100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you get chance head to the Davy Crocket ranch. There is a 'tree top adventure'.

Although it's a short car ride from the main Disney, it's great fun (probably the highlight for me). Costs a bit extra but it's well worth it.

Holy.

Guest louis wu

I'm not sure if the weather closes the treetop adventure (I know I wouldn't fancy it in the cold and wet), I'm pretty sure it was closed during the snow a fortnight ago. It's also height controlled, our 8 year old was ok, but the other 2 were prohibited, which was a shame.

hi, im new here just registered, saw the thread from googling. I am going to disneyland paris next sunday, driving to ashford, taking the car on the chunnel.

I do have a question tho, i am staying in the disneyland park until thursday, I have paid for the travel, hotels and entry already.

Problem i have is, ive recently been signed off work, so not getting much money, How much money do you think i will need?

Seeing as i drive a vectra 3.0i, so working out its about 600 miles round trip, i will need more than 2 tanks of fuel, also how much for tolls would i need? I have never driven in france before. Just need a rough guess on how much i would need for fuel and tolls to get me there and back. And what is a good amount of spending money i would need at least. As i said, low on money right now because only getting ssp :(. Thanks for your help in advance. Oh and theres is me and my partner going, so 2 of us.

Thanks

Gavin