DLC/Hillsden Securities/Faccenda Holdings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been looking through the site and can't find anything specific to this, so thought I'd start a new thread.

Long and short of it is, that DLC are trying to get a ccj registered against me for an old Citi card debt. As I understand it, the account is not statued barred (been less than six years), but they don't have a copy of the credit agreement or deed of assignment (after cca request).

Nevertheless, they still made a claim against me on Jan 2nd. I put in my defence on MCOL and they have not responded. Phoned Northampton CCBC today and they confirmed to me the claim had been stayed.

My question is, and the court official I spoke to could not confirm, how long is a claim stayed before it is struck out?

BTW, just for info, I've done some digging on this DLC company. They appear to be one of the richest families in the Uk, with their fingers in many different pies. Especially chicken farming! Attached is some info I've dug up. If anybody knows anything else about them I'd be really interested as they've been real cluckers towards me.

Best wishes everyone, Steve

Yes they are indeed cluckers Steve - owned by a chicken farmer:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/128746-why-citi-principal-hillesden.html

You mentioned you had info attached, I can't see it! :)

Had dealings with them myself. Not my favourite peeps! Will log in later. :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)