graham white/roxburghe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recieved a letter from graham white solicitors in feb this year in regard to three valleys water plc. this was infact a notice of intended litigation, so i rang them , this was before i new about the forum, and agreed to pay £xxx.xx per month as i didn't want bailiffs coming to the house due to my parents ill-health.

Then on the 18th Feb, from roxburghe confirming the agreement. I paid £xx.xx over the phone to stop litigation procedings and have made a further payment since.Since then I have been looking through the forums and came across your excellent advice.

What I need to know now is can I ask the TVW plc for a SAR and also ask Roxburghe to hold my account as it is in dispute.

I have spoke to TVW on the phone and they tell me that this account goes back to 2002 or possibly before that.

Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks in hopefull anticipation.:confused:

thanks, but can you give me an idea of what to put in the letter to Roxburghe. Are they a "reputable" dca or are they as bad as lowell, capquest etc? If I find out through the SAR that the alleged debt is statute barred am I still obliged to continue paying them and is there any way of claiming back my original payments.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys & gals

just an update,got all the paperwork from three valleys water,after checking bank statments and payment books it turns out i do owe money. Contacted t v w and after a bit of toing & frowing came to an agreeable payment plan. the verry nice lady said she would contact roxburghe and tell them i was dealing with them direct.

This did make me chuckle. wonder if i get any nice letters from roxburghe?.